Getting much braver now!!!!

legs777777

Hi all. Had my new black leather cowbow style boots delivered today and couldnt wait to try them on. Decided to try another outing so, travelled to the nearest beach, parked up and out I went. Didnt think that the boots were very high, but when walking in them my calf muscles told me they were, the supplied pictures are not the best but more will follow. I only planned to go for a short walk, but kept going further and further away from the car. Ended up walking for over five miles, god it felt superb, despite the poor pictures I can assure you the heels are three inches high, but great to walk in, feeling them brush against my legs, also had a new pair of lacy top hold ups on. Passed quite a lot of people, but no one bothered at all. Sadly had to leave but on the way home, first time ever I stopped for petrol, petrol station was empty when I went in got my petrol, then a group of lads turned up, so I had to go in and pay, held my head high and went in, again no one noticed, getting braver by the day. Looking forward to going out again, when its lighter. Again thanks to every one here who helped to make me over come my fear of going outside. legs777777 Still have the boots on now in bed, dont really want to take them off.

Hi all. Had my new black leather cowbow style boots delivered today and couldnt wait to try them on. Decided to try another outing so, travelled to the nearest beach, parked up and out I went. Didnt think that the boots were very high, but when walking in them my calf muscles told me they were, the supplied pictures are not the best but more will follow. I only planned to go for a short walk, but kept going further and further away from the car. Ended up walking for over five miles, god it felt superb, despite the poor pictures I can assure you the heels are three inches high, but great to walk in, feeling them brush against my legs, also had a new pair of lacy top hold ups on. Passed quite a lot of people, but no one bothered at all. Sadly had to leave but on the way home, first time ever I stopped for petrol, petrol station was empty when I went in got my petrol, then a group of lads turned up, so I had to go in and pay, held my head high and went in, again no one noticed, getting braver by the day. Looking forward to going out again, when its lighter. Again thanks to every one here who helped to make me over come my fear of going outside. legs777777 Still have the boots on now in bed, dont really want to take them off. Sorry forgot to add the pictures.

post-28817-133522968591_thumb.jpg

post-28817-133522968612_thumb.jpg

post-28817-133522968631_thumb.jpg

A pair like this is probably PERFECT for those just starting out. Not too low (so you know you are walking in heels, not flats), not too high (difficulty low, no discouragement to give up), nice block heel for plenty of support. Like you say, you don't even want to take them off.

A suggestion..

Not that I dont like the awesome floor mats in your car, But I think some scenery with your boots would look splendid :smile:

Thank you, just short a photographer at the moment need to take them myself, need to work on that, thanks:smile:

Hi all.

Had my new black leather cowbow style boots delivered today and couldnt wait to try them on. Decided to try another outing so, travelled to the nearest beach, parked up and out I went. Didnt think that the boots were very high, but when walking in them my calf muscles told me they were, the supplied pictures are not the best but more will follow.

I only planned to go for a short walk, but kept going further and further away from the car. Ended up walking for over five miles, god it felt superb, despite the poor pictures I can assure you the heels are three inches high, but great to walk in, feeling them brush against my legs, also had a new pair of lacy top hold ups on. Passed quite a lot of people, but no one bothered at all.

Sadly had to leave but on the way home, first time ever I stopped for petrol, petrol station was empty when I went in got my petrol, then a group of lads turned up, so I had to go in and pay, held my head high and went in, again no one noticed, getting braver by the day.

Looking forward to going out again, when its lighter.

Again thanks to every one here who helped to make me over come my fear of going outside.

legs777777

Still have the boots on now in bed, dont really want to take them off.

Sorry forgot to add the pictures.

You're pictures are GREAT buddy, and thank you for taking the time to post them! Those boots are perfect! Love the heels, great for extended outings and driving also....Don

You're pictures are GREAT buddy, and thank you for taking the time to post them! Those boots are perfect! Love the heels, great for extended outings and driving also....Don

Thank you for your comments, I will need to get better pictures of them posted but they are great to walk in, and as for driving you hardly know your wearing them, thank you.

Hi All Again many thanks to every body who convinced me that not many people look at you feet and shoes when you go out. Late start to work today, so it was reasonable weather for Scotland. Jumped in the car and went to the nearest coast and decided to walk for as long as I could, time permitting, I eventually walked for over five miles before time caught me. I decided to wear my new black cowboy boots, high leg. soft leahter and a 3" heel, just accustomising my legs for my four and five inch pairs I have. This time there was not a hint of hesitation getting out the car, parked in a busy car park. A few people about but as I said no on noticed, I even wore a shorted pair of jeans so they were more visible if any one did look. So Again I want to thank every one who posted me over the last year, and helped me to pluck up the courage to venture out. Thanks to everyone.