You have reason everyone to ignore other negative opinions

You said to me one day, stay happy instead of staying negative! I will always have frustrations if I do not change my mind! I just talked about heels to my mother because she said that my brother put her pumps for joking. She said: It is a bit gay no? I: If he had fall down it is because he is not wearing exactly his real size and heel must be lower. She said, yes but it is a boy! So today I have seen what was her way to think. She associates gays with heels. I just reminded that and it made me angry. So I have enough to hear about negative opinions of ignorant people who say prejudices before knowing. You were right to say just ignore them, you like it, enjoy and send them go jump in a lake! If family member would know just remind them to respect your choice and to shut up with their fucking negative minds! Now I have understood 90% of all of you in here. The rest, I need time to take decision if one day I will start to wear my new cute pumps outside. For now I prefer to be discreet and wear them in a quiet place at home without hearing about those fools outside! So tell me more about that on how you manage to keep your mind!

"""She associates gays with heels.""" As do many narrow minded people all around us. Those we do not know - - It's not a big deal. Those we have to deal with on a daily basis - - It's an issue. Those that won't even listen - - - It can be a problem.

She would not have to worry about me if she would knows because I`m still a real man like a mother would like that his son to be a real man. Just have something different, an interest It is only shoes, not a sexual revelation!

Ya know... If someone wants to think I'm queer, gay, a fag, homosexual, a queen, limp wristed, lisped or anything of that nature.. more power to them. I get a smile from it, go home, and forget about it when I spend a quality evening/night with my present ( and hopefully last ever ) girlfriend. Its easy to make all those comments irrelevant considering the sources they come from. Its unfortunate some people out there have these ' associations ' as has been suggested. I'm not going to ' classify ' or put a label on them as they would do to me. I'm not going to wish ill upon then either. Im just going to do the best thing possible and keep doing what Im doing and enjoy it. Theres not enough time in our lives to waste worrying about someone elses views on what I have chosen to wear on my feet. If such is THAT important to them, they have such a bad ' system of values ', thats their problem.

REPEATEDLY ARGUMENTATIVE, INSULTING AND RUDE. BANNED FOR LIFE.

Two times that I can remember two different people in public where there were a large number of people tried to loudly bring attention to me while I was wearing high heels in public. In both cases, I simply acknowledged their comments, responded politely, and even thanked them for noticing my high heels. What that does to those people is that it just takes the air out of their sails and no matter what people think of you for wearing high heels, they respect you keeping your cool and responding to the remarks.