Today Show in the US

eoneleg

I sometimes like to take a litle break at work and wander into the breakroom where the Today show is on the TV. I do this especially to watch the makeovers that they do on women selected at random. Often, the makeover includes nice heels. But I have to chuckle to myself when it is evident that the woman has never worn heels or has been out of them for a while. Usually it is similar to someone walking on eggs. I simply smile to myself and admire the heel that I am wearing that day but would love to instruct them in "Heels 101," sub title "The Art of Walking in Heels." E

I've always loved watching makeover programs. I used to be an avid watcher of "What Not To Wear". Always loved Stacy London's taste in shoes. The show was a great education in style and fashion. I remember one episode where Stacy and Clinton were trying to teach the victim how to walk in high heels.

Shafted, the boots that is! View my gallery here http://www.hhplace.o...afteds-gallery/ or view my heeling thread here http://www.hhplace.org/topic/3850-new-pair-of-boots-starts-me-serious-street-heeling/ - Pm me if you want fashion advice or just need someone to talk to.

It truly amazes me how much trouble some women have walking in high heels. And it also amazes me how easy it is for many men to walk in high heels. Not bragging by any means, but I've never had any problems walking in any type of high heeled footwear. And I know many women personally who can't walk or won't walk in high heels.

It truly amazes me how much trouble some women have walking in high heels. And it also amazes me how easy it is for many men to walk in high heels. Not bragging by any means, but I've never had any problems walking in any type of high heeled footwear. And I know many women personally who can't walk or won't walk in high heels.

I couldn't agree more. I've had women tell me flat out that I walk in high heels better than they do, quite a compliment indeed. What I find humorous is when they ask how I manage that feat and I tell them, "Practice", their heads explode, as if that concept simply hadn't occurred to them. That makes me chuckle.

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

I sometimes like to take a litle break at work and wander into the breakroom where the Today show is on the TV. I do this especially to watch the makeovers that they do on women selected at random. Often, the makeover includes nice heels. But I have to chuckle to myself when it is evident that the woman has never worn heels or has been out of them for a while. Usually it is similar to someone walking on eggs. I simply smile to myself and admire the heel that I am wearing that day but would love to instruct them in "Heels 101," sub title "The Art of Walking in Heels."

E

Saw that over the weekend while out Christmas Shopping, Teenage girls trying on shoes at Deb's. Poor ladies looked like it was the first time. I thought for sure they were going to fall over a few times.

Maybe this reinforces the fact that high heels were invented by men for men.

Shafted, the boots that is! View my gallery here http://www.hhplace.o...afteds-gallery/ or view my heeling thread here http://www.hhplace.org/topic/3850-new-pair-of-boots-starts-me-serious-street-heeling/ - Pm me if you want fashion advice or just need someone to talk to.