Halloween=boots

miltboot

I'm probably going to wear my avatars (with my black shiny leggings I got a few weeks back) if I dont have to work, but I'll need to see my schedule on that one.:smile:

maybe next year. im working up courage to tell my wife. i think she will like it.she has a gay friend and always likes gay guys. i dont know if she will be ok with me in heels. if i get up the courage to tell her i guess well find out

Just because you or another guy wears boots with with heels or just heels doesn't make

them gay. For some reason my wife feels the same way. Somehow we need to correct this.

As for Halloween, not doing anything here either.

Jim

Just because you or another guy wears boots with with heels or just heels doesn't make

them gay. For some reason my wife feels the same way. Somehow we need to correct this.

As for Halloween, not doing anything here either.

Jim

Hear hear, there is no correlation between men who heels and men who are gay!! She may have a lot of gay friends but that doesnt mean she'll automatically warm to her husband in heels .. and if she draws the gay comparison that will complicate things for you

Gingers Rogers did everything Fred Astair did .. but backwards and in heels

@Chrisinheels: I agree with Partyshoes here, from experience women tend to jump to the 'are you gay?' question pretty quickly when it comes to what she considers female attire. There's loads of quality advice and stories regarding breaking it to the SO so I won't hijack this thread any longer with that. Back OT, I only wish I could. Instead I'm dropping off my offspring at a house party and having a sensible night in with the wife. Safe to say the only high heels I'll see tonight will be on the feet of others. Chris

Wish I could. But the costume fell through 2-4 weeks prior. On top of that, no invites to any in-the-distance parties. Guess I really need to hurry off into college [dorms]!

Formally "HHDude"