Halloween

shirazmn

Halloween is around the corner and it is usually a good moment to wear what you usualy wouldn't wear in public. Thankfully this group is full of lucky and brave men that wear their heels out every day, but for some of us that is still something quite embarassing and halloween is the one night in the year when nobody will care too much about what you wear. Is anybody planning to wear something that he kept in a corner for a long time? Or maybe something bought just for the occasion?

Halloween is around the corner and it is usually a good moment to wear what you usualy wouldn't wear in public.

Thankfully this group is full of lucky and brave men that wear their heels out every day, but for some of us that is still something quite embarassing and halloween is the one night in the year when nobody will care too much about what you wear.

Is anybody planning to wear something that he kept in a corner for a long time? Or maybe something bought just for the occasion?

I know you are asking about this year, but last year my friend and I (who is non hhplace member) dressed up as playboy bunnies. We had the white bunny ears, the white fluffy bunny tail, the black satin body con mini dress, the white tuxedo collar, the white cuffs, and black pointy 4" pumps. It was beyond hilarious.

I would have done the same thing this year but I'll be in either Latvia or Estonia this time.

Feminine Style .  Masculine Soul.  Skin In The Game.

Although the fancy dress party aspect has increased greatly in recent years, any cross dressing is very very limited in the UK, in fact I personally haven't seen any. I personally wear a traditional all black with top hat and cape character when attending a Halloween party.

High heels are the shoes I choose to put on, respect my choice as I repect yours.

Although the fancy dress party aspect has increased greatly in recent years, any cross dressing is very very limited in the UK, in fact I personally haven't seen any.

I personally wear a traditional all black with top hat and cape character when attending a Halloween party.

I don't agree on this. I live in London and I see fancy dress parties during all year. There are theatres like "corset and diamonds" (or something like that) organising at least one fancy dress party once a month. There are also fetish clubs or events like "Torture Garden" where people simply dress "different" or in fancy dresses.

I will attend one of these parties and wear some costume with heels I don't usually wear, such as high stilettos or high platforms. The idea would be not to crossdress but to make up a costume that allows me to be classy in some weird pair of shoes (weird=unusual like stripper's heel or such).

Las year I went to "white mischief" in central London, another fancy dress party" and the number of men in high heels was incredible. Looks like lot of people going for costumes such as vampires or some sofisticated "lords" decide to use shoes that improve their figure.

I don't agree on this. I live in London and I see fancy dress parties during all year. There are theatres like "corset and diamonds" (or something like that) organising at least one fancy dress party once a month. There are also fetish clubs or events like "Torture Garden" where people simply dress "different" or in fancy dresses.

I will attend one of these parties and wear some costume with heels I don't usually wear, such as high stilettos or high platforms. The idea would be not to crossdress but to make up a costume that allows me to be classy in some weird pair of shoes (weird=unusual like stripper's heel or such).

Las year I went to "white mischief" in central London, another fancy dress party" and the number of men in high heels was incredible. Looks like lot of people going for costumes such as vampires or some sofisticated "lords" decide to use shoes that improve their figure.

I was generalising about Halloween events around the country, I accept what you are saying about various London and alternative clubs but it's very rare at most venues.

High heels are the shoes I choose to put on, respect my choice as I repect yours.