hello from staffordshire,england

hi everyone,i am a male and a big lover of high heels.i bought my first pair of sexy 5" high heels the other day and i absolutely love them.i admit though i am struggling to walk in them[any tips would be great]the feeling i had when i tried them on in the shop was superb.:)

Well done, not just for getting your 5" heels but also for trying them on in the shop. That's a major hurdle for most of us. The simple answer for walking in them - practice, practice! Also, there are Youtube clips (amongst other Internet resources) which give advice and also show people walking effortlessly in them. In addition, of course, there are hundreds of us here who can give advice and practical experience.

'Come, and trip it as ye go

On the light fantastic toe.'

John Milton

Welcome to High Heel Place. Your enjoyment of high heels will make you fit in comfortably at this friendly website. And as others have told you, just keep praticing walking in your new 5" high heels. Hope to hear more from you soon.

Congratulations on your recent purchase of high heels. Now that you've tried them, you'll never be satisfied in a pair of flat shoes again.....practice, daily practice and you'll soon be walking like you've been wearing them all of your life. Welcome to hhplace.

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.