Until Tomorrow

Hi guys,

It hurts me to say this but I won't be around for a while.

You may or may not have noticed my absence but I am going through a bit of a "sorting out my life" phase.

I have had the most awful year for one thing and another and I need time to sort my life out completely. Unfortunately this also means letting YY go for a while too. He has been one of the most understanding wonderful people I've had the privilege to meet and has been a great help to me, but I'm not ready for a full on relationship at the moment as I have too many things to sort out, and he does too really. We have had an amazing summer together but I can't keep running away from sorting my life out. I know that he loves me because he is letting me go to do this and I admire him immensely it takes a very special person to allow that of another human being and he is certainly that.

This is probably one of the hardest things I've had to do as all you guys are wonderful and I've had a great time on here plus you have all been so kind but I need to take a trip down to earth and sort my c**p out.

Happy heeling to all of you and special thanks to Yam :- )>-<, Jo, Jim, Jeff and of course the wonderful Ruud :(

Until tomorrow

Ciao xxxx

Let calm be widespread

May the sea glisten like greenstone

And the shimmer of summer

Dance across your pathway

"Communication is a two way thing"

Oh well, sorry to see you go Julietta. Thanks for all your input to the forums over the past year or so. And I hope of course you will be back to share your unique personality with us when your life is on a more even keel.

Your silence did no go unnoticed. I wish you all the best with whatever you feel you have to do, and hope it will make you happy again. And that goes also for YY. Hopefully this will be just an "au revoir" and not an "adieu".

Julietta - you have just posted with such eloquence and feeling that I am sure we all understand the troubled emotions that are currently tumbling through your mind and that we all sympathise with you, and with YY of course. Yes, a few times lately I had thought to myself "Where's Julietta got to?". Earlier on I had even hoped that both of you would have come to last weekend's very successful Heel-Meet. Still, you must do what is best. The hopeful part of this is that you appear to be leaving two doors ajar - one for a possible return to YY and the other for a possible return to the forums. I would only say that good companionship is just about the most precious thing that we humans can cherish. I sincerely hope that however it all turns out, that you are able successfully to shape your life to miximise the happiness of you and your children and anyone else invoved. Try not to do a Jenny and leave us feeling too stranded and starved of your news for too long! Every happiness! Heelfan

Onwards and upwards!

J, I know how this sort of thing can be. I do not need to list the details of it here. I am saddened by your message. That captures everything as neatly as can be done. Thinking about it makes me feel things I'd rather not, so, I'll chime in with everyone else and wish you swift return to where you'd like to be in life.

J! Your presence here is a totally enjoyable experience. you will be missed by more people than you will ever know. Best wishes and hope for your quick reappearence in our midst, once agan.

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Julietta, I hope everything works out for you OK. Just remember to pop in here every once in a while for some support. Best wishes, Warren

Men are from Mars, Women are from Venus, I'm from the Earth.Now wearing HH Penny Loafers full time.

Well, what can I say? I've been quiet here too - as Julietta said, we've had a wonderful summer together, but now we have to sort out. I'm not going to be around much either, as I sort the stuff I need to sort. I'd also like to thank everyone here, and I hope to be back soon. It depends on how things work out. But I too have met someone truly wonderful, who's given me far more than I can ever return. So, all I can say is that I've found my dreams, and I'm waiting to live them once more. Thanks, everone, but especially Julietta :-)>-<

Obsessed is such a strong word. I prefer to think of myself as "differently enthusiastic"

It always saddens me when active members disappear for whatever reason because it does affect the mood here. Life can be complicated and confusing. While I can understand that people need to deal with any personal problems they have, I find it hard to understand why some need to break off contact with supportive friends to do it. I would think the trouble times are when people need positive support the most. Good luck Julietta. I hope things work out well no matter how you choose to deal with it. PJ

click .... click .... click .... The sensual sound of stiletto heels on a hard surface.

All good things must come to an end. Life revolves and continues. However, I can't conceive of any problem too great for love not to be able to overcome.

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.