Do you shave, epilate, wax your legs?

Regen

Do you shave, epilate, wax your legs?  

70 members have voted

1. 1. Do you shave, epilate, wax your legs?

• Never have shaved, epilated, or waxed my legs.
    • Sometimes I shave, epilate, or wax my legs.
    • I mainly shave my legs.
    • I mainly epilate my legs.
    • I mainly wax my legs.

Thanks for posting your responses guys. :irked: So I asked this question to find out what most people do with their leg hair seeing as I had recently purchased a $100 epilator from Emjoi. I have yet to try it. Like a few others on the forum, I'm the person who epilates and shaves their legs in the winter because its easier to hide, for me, its the parents to hide it from. lol And some classmates in college, but mainly the parents. lol And like many of you have said, I love the feeling of having my legs smooth. :smile: I hope to be hairless year around soon. :smile:

Like many folks here, I've been shaving my legs for 5 years now. This summer, I stepped up the maintenance to every 2-3 days. I love the smooth feeling of my legs after I'm done. On the weekends, I live in shorts and flip flops. I wear shorts to work out at my gym, play softball, or run in the park with colleagues and no one has even raised an eyebrow. Of course, I am 6'3" with a shaved head, so maybe folks are too intimidated to say anything...

Cripes- I think I'm just about the only dedicated leg waxer out there.... I wouldn't have it any other way now, the finish is superior, and the regrowth over the years becomes finer (and easier to wax). I get my legs done at the salon because it takes only 45mins and you can't do it as well at home. I had 4 IPLs 18months ago, and summer approaches in 3-4 months so I think I'll finish the IPLs this year. Cheers Heel-Lover

Other ready explanations, other than "hey, I served this republic in Beirut, survived the Border Patrol Academy, fathered two kids, and played four seasons of smashmouth high school football so you got a problem with me in heels?" are; "I'm a swimmer and we don't do lots of body hair." or "I'm a cyclist and we don't do body hair" both of which are largely true. I like the first one though because it will make them step away which is probably what you want a that moment anyway.You really don't need a reason but some just prefer a deft reply to confrontation. HappyinHeels:wavey: