Hi there everyone!

This is the first time I have joined a meeting place like this & I'm a little overwhelmed at everything so please be patient with me. I'm a guy living in the south of England who loves wearing & admiring boots of all styles, though mainly I'm into outrageous heels & platforms. My lady & I have a collection of nearly 150 pairs of boots between us and luckily we can share them with each other as we have the same size feet, (I look forward to being able to post some photos soon). I don't get on line that often due to work commitments, (I work long hours & am 'on call' for the majority of my spare time), so please be aware that I may not be able to reply to any messages/threads right away. I look forward to making new friends & discussing heel & boots with all of you.

Welcome. You are a fortunate guy. Not only do you have an understanding lady, but she wears the same size as you and is willing to share. We should all be that lucky!

If the shoe fits-buy it!!!!!!

• 2 weeks later...

Greetings Bikergoth, Welcome to the HH Place, you are lucky man to have a great wife that enjoys heels and has the same size foot as you, that is a gold mine! Hope you enjoy the site and we will look forward to hearing from you about heeling and hopefully pictures of you collection. Cheers! Mtnsofheels