How not get heels in the news

at9

His footwear was nothing to do with the decision to place him on the sex offenders list. It's just a good story for the media to get their teeth into. You have to admit it's quite a strange thing to do.

This quote was the reason he was place on the offenders list...

'He behaved in a threatening and abusive manner that was likely to cause fear and alarm by persistently following the woman.'

Panic over.

Thanks,

Ben

His footwear was nothing to do with the decision to place him on the sex offenders list. It's just a good story for the media to get their teeth into.

Exactly. It's just the sort of story that doesn't help our cause by making male heel wearing seem deviant or even criminal.

After reading this article several times, I'm not so sure this isn't a case of mistaken identity and some authorities pushing the panic button. Based on his age, I'm sure he was truly anxious to shoe his female friend that he would satisfy her appetite to make love to him while he was wearing high heels. It almost sounds like there was a plea bargain prior to his punishment. Even though it is only for a year, I think labeling him a "sex offender" based on this incident is a little harsh.

You look at his age and possible maturity. I would not say a very good combination.

i don't think age or maturity have anything to do with it, neither do his heels. The fact he was stalking this woman is the main issue, the reporter just tried to jazz up the article by making a point of him wearing high heels because without that, it's just another sexual creep roaming the streets.

If he was not wearing high heels whilst cruising around, hassling a lady, he'd be a creep. Wearing heels while doing this still means he's a creep. No more, no less. It's just a shame people outside of our community won't see it that way.

It's my opinion, no more, no less :wave: