Showing the boys some of my heels

Waisted_Giraffe

All May Bank Holiday last year I went away with a couple of old university friends; after an unfortunately expensive experience near the Moulin Rouge, we decided to drown our sorrows in a local cafe, where the conversation turned to a point that I could explain I have a fetish for heels and corsets etc. I had been building up to telling them for a good while - their reaction was frankly nonplussed which sort have took the wind out of my sails but was the response I really wanted; they were really quite interested and I was able to show some photos. Anyway, have met up a couple of times since and the conversation has at some point come round to heels - their doing not mine; I am due to meet them again this weekend and the guy I am going to stay with has specifically stated that I "can bring heels if I wish" (I read as; please bring heels for us to have a look) as I don't make a habit of carrying my heels in the car. So of course I'm going to take some heels; I think the 5,3/4" black patent stilettos, 4,1/2" black satin straps and even possibly the ballet heels to really blow their minds! will let you know how it goes; I get the feeling getting them to try a pair or two will take very little effort! R

Real friends will respond just as you have described. Been there, done that. From here on out it will be entertainment for them until the newness wears off.

Shafted, the boots that is! View my gallery here http://www.hhplace.o...afteds-gallery/ or view my heeling thread here http://www.hhplace.org/topic/3850-new-pair-of-boots-starts-me-serious-street-heeling/ - Pm me if you want fashion advice or just need someone to talk to.

I "can bring heels if I wish" [...]

So of course I'm going to take some heels; I think the 5,3/4" black patent stilettos, 4,1/2" black satin straps and even possibly the ballet heels to really blow their minds!

Sounds like it is going to be an interesting gathering for all of you!

I know, it is very helpful, to have understanding and supportive friends!

(sometimes you have to remind them, if they are marching through the city, while you have to run in your heels :) )

LIFE IS TOO SHORT FOR SHORT HEELS!

Excellent :) Honestly, good for you, I hope your friends continue to be this supportive. I have yet to tell any of my closest friends, I just dont have the nerve and some of them I also work with too. So I am not sure I ever will tell them, unless one of them sees me in public someday. Pretty much only my wife and a few newer acquantances we have met since I started doing this know about it.

You are better than me because I know for a fact that none of my friends would accept of my heel loving. But if I had the balls to wear tall heels in public I would take full advantage of it.

doesn't make me better than you.......maybe in a better situation; though these are only two of three friends I have told; the third is a girl I was at infant school with - we've never quite got it together but I told her as I had a feeling we would at some point do so following a couple of interesting conversations we have had but our friendship has stalled.

Hansi1973; oh, there won't be any public heeling with them.

docs41; don't worry, they will certainly get the opportunity........"so do you want to try?......."

• 2 weeks later...

well that didn't quite turn out as expected. suffice to say the subject wasn't really broached; despite seeing a couple of guys out in fancy dress and heels at a local fund raiser - one of which looked too good to not be a regular wearer, 2 others clearly never having done so before and making a serious error wearing peep toe mules were in serious pain. We were with a couple of other people that don't know of my heels, so despite a few pointed remarks from my mates and a couple of nudges and winks, we didn't discuss the shoes - so they didn't get to try them on. Never mind, will carry a few pairs the next time I see them just in case. R