London Guy New To Heels Needs Advice

Hi All, I am new to the site and have read a number of the posts and what can I say I am inspired! I have been into women's heels for the last 10 years, I'm 22 BTW. I used to lodge with an older woman and always wear her stockings and heels but since moving out have not worn a thing. I went into the Hammersmith TK Max on the weekend and to my surprise found a size 10 pair of Paris Hilton shoes so had to try them on! I had a slightly sidewards look from the attendant but managed to go to the cubicle and model than for a few moments.I felt so empowered and my legs looked amazing, I was very tempted to go and buy a whole outfit to go with the heels. However the heels where £50 and I wanted to ask if anyone had any sexy high heels size 10 that they would be willing to sell to a keen London heel enthusiast, I have been into many shops across London searching for size 10 heels but have struggled. I look forward to reading your responses. Macer551:smile:

I went into the Hammersmith TK Max on the weekend and to my surprise found a size 10 pair of Paris Hilton shoes so had to try them on! I had a slightly sidewards look from the attendant but managed to go to the cubicle and model than for a few moments.I felt so empowered and my legs looked amazing, I was very tempted to go and buy a whole outfit to go with the heels.

However the heels where £50 and I wanted to ask if anyone had any sexy high heels size 10 that they would be willing to sell to a keen London heel enthusiast, I have been into many shops across London searching for size 10 heels but have struggled.

I look forward to reading your responses.

Macer551:smile:

Hi Macer,

And welcome to hhplace.

Most high street shops will only go up to a woman's size 8, with a few doing some styles in size 9. Generally for larger you will need to buy on line.

I know that TK Max often have stock in from US suppliers. It is possible that the Paris Hilton shoes were a US woman's size 10, which is around a UK size 8.

Unfortunately I can't help you with any size 10 shoes, but good luck in your search.

Rob

I also tried on a pairof heels in Hammersmith TK Maxx, although I think they were a US 8 and so were still too tight for me. I have to say I loved strutting down the shoe isle in them, I got a few smiles and a few unfriendly glances. I also went into the Charring Cross road branch wearing 6" heels and also got an assortment of "looks". what fun. good luck in your search.

Hi Macer, Firstly, welcome to the site from me too - hope you enjpy your time here with folks are like minded and we look forwarded to hearing more from you. A word of caution in support of what otehrs have already mentioned about Paris Hilton 10's - they tend to show US sizes. I also got a lovely pair of gold sandals by Paris Hilton from TK Maxx. The were marked 11 but were rather tight and upon measuring I found that they were closer to a 9UK. TK Maxx rarely has anything nice in a proper 10 If you are looking in and around London, Barratts stocks 10's although not a great range. New Look go up to a 9W as do Next. Priceless also stock larger sizes - theyre an off-shoot of Barratts. Good luck

Gingers Rogers did everything Fred Astair did .. but backwards and in heels

Thanks for the tips all, I have done a little more digging and it turns out the bigshoeboutique.com is an ofshoot of Barratts and I have ordered an amazing pair of black stilettos to be delivered to the Oxford Street store, I really cannot wait for the txt from them to tell me they have arrived. Once I get my shoes I think I will need something sexy to wear them with, some stockings perhaps. Once I have them I will definately post some photos, however at the moment I cannot access the gallery to see other peoples amazing heels, can anyone help me with this? Love M x