Another Hello from Germany

Hi there :smile: I'm addicted to High Heels since I was a child. Always looking at women wearing heels with envy I started wearing heels myself at age of 40! But wearing them in public isn't possible by society reasons :D You'll be marked as gay even if you aren't. I like the feeling of high heels on my feet and wish I could wear them always... cu Stiletto69

Hi and welcome Stiletto69! hope you enjoy HHP! Have you ever thought about wearing your heels out in public and letting people think you are gay if that's how they choose to observe you? After all there is nothing wrong with homosexuality, it is not illegal. Plus you know your own sexuality, so what does it matter what other people think? :smile:

Many thanks for your greetings :-) @heelguy: It's no as simple as you're thinking :-( Of course there's nothing wrong with homosexuality! But living in a very conservative part of Germany as I do you'll get into some kind of trouble if people are thinking you're gay. Problems getting jobs, become an outsider being ignored, ... Living in (big) cities makes somethings much easier but I live on the countryside. Being spotted wearing HighHeels as man is a 'no go' :-(

Welcome to High Heel Place. Hope to hear more from you and your interest in high heels. Don't feel pressured to feel like you have to or are missing something by no wearing high heels in public. For heaven's sake, enjoy them in private. And if you do ever have the urge to wear them in public, take your time and do it on your term. Good luck and welcome again.

Many thanks for your greetings :-)

@heelguy: It's no as simple as you're thinking :-( Of course there's nothing wrong with homosexuality! But living in a very conservative part of Germany as I do you'll get into some kind of trouble if people are thinking you're gay. Problems getting jobs, become an outsider being ignored, ... Living in (big) cities makes somethings much easier but I live on the countryside. Being spotted wearing HighHeels as man is a 'no go' :-(

How about something like this?

http://cgi.ebay.com/COWBOY-BOOTS-14-INCHES-TALL-3-INCHES-HEELS-men-SZ-11-/250677169654?pt=US_Men_s_Shoes&hash=item3a5d860df6

Charlie

Everything I say is a lie!.......I'm lying

For sure many women would also get a negative reaction if they wore high-heels in a rural area. If wearing heels in public is something you really want to do, just choose your opportunities wisely to give yourself the best chance of having a positive experience. And don't be afraid to run your ideas by people on the forum - that's what we're all here for and the chances are that anything you've thought of doing, someone here has already done it and has a story to tell.

If you like it, wear it.