Interesting web site

Mr. X

http://www.stylebistro.com/

Not sure if this has been mentioned here before or not, but here goes. I found this interesting site while surfing around the internet. On the main page click on the fashion header near the top. Then from there you can search by one of the blue headers. Clothes, shoes, jewellery, etc. After that you can click on any shoe picture or jewellery picture or whatever. And you will get tons of pictures featuring celebrities in different outfits but focusing mainly on your search method. For example pick shoes. From there you will get the pictures but with a boxes around the shoes for highlighting. And on the side of the pictures you get a description of the outfits. For example, where they were wearing it. But the good thing is in many cases they will tell you the exact brand and/or style of shoe, or piece of jewellery. And many of the pictures have a "shop this style" button which will bring up a few clickable links and prices in order to buy the exact or similar items.

I have been getting some great style ideas from it that I can try out in the future. Definitely worth checking out.

There are some good articles and some very interesting pictures of high heels. You are correct in saying that there are many different styles of high heels featured. One could spend much time there. Thank you for sharing.

Cool! Emma Watson is one of those girls who looks better wearing less make-up rather than more.

Those who really care about us don't make a fuss about what we wear. Those who make a fuss about what we wear really don't care about us.

• 3 weeks later...