Alter egos

Now I am a guy that basically like to wear heels, which I do frequently and often at home and out n about. I have a quite large (18 pairs) collection of womens shoes which i do like wearing along with my male clothing. When I am out I hold my head up high and dont give a damn what anyone might say about what I am wearing. Now on occasions I do dress (Usually for work nights out/charity collections etc.) I am a six foot guy and whilst I am obviously a man dressed I dont look bad (Even if I say so myself!). I have noticed that my attitude completely changes from confident in heels to complete and utter show-off. Basically if theres a mic about I am on it(I really can't sing!) and "Alexandra" (my alter ego) takes over big style. I have never had any complaints and most people take it as fun, my boss wasnt overly impressed at the chaos that ensued at our last night out (Especially as pics got into the company staff magazine!) anyone else have an alterego........ and does your personality change?

Heelman, I know exactly what you mean. I wear ties, shirts etc, have facial hair.... but... I wax full-legs, get pedicures, wear skirts, wear high heels and carry a handbag. I spend at least 60% of my days (and evenings) dressed this way - and I really enjoy being polarised, male top, very feminine lower half. I started just with heels but evolved. The more I push the feminine - the more empowered I feel. The more I groom my legs, the beter they look - the better I feel. The higher my heels the better I feel. The sexier my heels (eg Peep Toes, painted toenails) the better I feel. The sexier my skirt suit style (eg higher hem-lines, revealing kick pleats, fitted skirts) the better I feel. The more coordinated my image the better I feel. I love the sound of high heels walking (and I really thrive on knowing that sound is coming from my feet. Everyone (men and women) react to the sound of approaching high heels. Men look in anticipation of a beautiful woman, and women look to see and compare the approaching womans style vs their own. Naturally I enjoy causing a bit of a sensation. I thrive on the attention. I try to have the best legs and heels wherever I go. I don't have an alter ego but I certainly become an attention seeker. Mind you - anyone who wears heels is silly to not expect attention. High heels bring attention. This I think is why a lot of people (mainly women) don't wear them publicly, you need to have a certain amount of confidence in the first place to be able to wear them. If you have the confidence to wear heels and do so then you soon learn from experience they create exponentially more power and confidence for the wearer. It is addictive and explains why some women are die-hard fans of heels and others just aren't. Cheers Heel-Lover

I don't have an alter ego per se but my confidence rises and attitude changes when I am out in heels; I become more chatty and gregarious, especially in situations where being heels is not seen as odd. It's still Richard you see and meet, I just become the character I'd rather be in my "normal" life (similar effect that half a bottle of wine has on me) but I can neither be drunk or wear heels all the time......

I don't really have an alter-ego when I wear high heels in public. I just simply feel prettier, sexier, more confident, and a little more out going. I seem to want to draw more attention to me when I'm wearing high heels in public.

Not really an alter ego but certainly after an hour or so heeling out and about the confidence goes up big time. Hypothetically thinking if born female I'd probable be a total tart however being neither female or a CDer it doesn't happen. Al

Concur with "Fred87"; I would love that too, being an exhibitionist in the closet, how that makes sense? I guess it doesn't, but nevertheless, there's an inner diva waiting to come out... maybe even start singing :silly: