How heels feel to me

verisimile

There are many threads and hundreds of posts about why male members wear heels. I'd like to offer a view I haven't yet seen in a post. When I put on heels, of course the first sensation is to my feet. Following naturally is the erotic excitement, due, no doubt to the "forbidden" aspect of heeling, and because I, like most men, have come to associate beautiful legs, feet and high heels with sexual excitement. Pretty natural for a man, it seems to me. But there's another sensation I've experienced (and would like to know if other men have.) Recently, I've been under quite a bit of stress, work, finance, deadlines, kids, to the point where I got really wound up tight. One afternoon, after all had left the office, I slipped on a pair of heels for the drive home. Suddenly, a serious calm spread over me, as if the stress had suddenly dissolved. A few steps in my heels, over my dark business socks, and I became, in a way, at peace. It was clearly a very pleasant feeling, and more than a bit disconcerting: how did wearing heels bring on this feeling? Is there something deeper in me that wearing heels allowed me to touch? I read in these forums that heels allow a man to expose or connect with his "feminine" side. Is that threatening to my masculinity, in some way? Or is it largely the titillation that arises from the intoxicating combination of the sexy and the forbidden? What do you women think? How about the men? I'm pretty new to heeling though my affinity for high heels goes back many years. I even made a pair way back when, perhaps 30 years ago, because I was thoroughly intimidated by the idea of trying on women's shoes in a store, and there was no internet. Heels have come and gone in my life but now I think they're here to stay. I'm a very traditional guy, in many ways: married over 30 years, children, completely monogamous, a regular guy you'd say. At the same time, I spent many years in the live entertainment world and that experience really opened my mind to virtually any and every type of person, relationship and lifestyle. Though it may not be my preference, whatever consenting adults wish to do is none of my business (violence prohibited.) So far, my heeling has not extended beyond heels alone. Have you men found that expanding your heeling has led to increased fascination with women's hosiery, clothing or style? How does this manifest itself in your daily life? A dialogue would be just great. Have a wonderful, heeling day! Verisimile PS: Rereading this, I realized that it might better belong in For the Guys. But I'd really like to hear everyone's views. V.

“I slipped on a pair of heels for the drive home. Suddenly, a serious calm spread over me, as if the stress had suddenly dissolved. A few steps in my heels, over my dark business socks, and I became, in a way, at peace. It was clearly a very pleasant feeling, and more than a bit disconcerting: how did wearing heels bring on this feeling?”

My first thoughts were, if it works for you and has that positive an effect… go for it.

However, there is a big difference between wearing heels on the drive home and wearing heels in public. Public heeling throws you into the realm of doing something that is counter to what society is expecting. I find public heeling is more about building confidence in yourself than is reliving stress, but there may be a relationship there I hadn’t considered. I have noticed that when I’m out in my thigh boots, I put myself in my own world where I don’t care what others think so that may be a stress release. But I think that many of the guys posting here are not able to shut off the rest of the world when they are heeling so in raises their stress level.

I’ll go back to my first thoughts… If it works for you, go for it.

I dream of a world where chickens can cross roads without having their motives questioned.

My first thoughts were, if it works for you and has that positive an effect… go for it.

However, there is a big difference between wearing heels on the drive home and wearing heels in public.

I’ll go back to my first thoughts… If it works for you, go for it.

I like your first thoughts. Although there is really nothing wrong with the later thoughts I think we should not forget that we all started somewhere and no man just wakes up one day and says, I will start wearing heels today and it will be in public for everyone to see!

We all start somewhere and our destination is rarely the same.

This post was original on For Everybody, but I realized it is really aimed at the men. Sorry for any confusion. V There are many threads and hundreds of posts about why members wear heels. I'd like to offer a view I haven't yet seen in a post. When I put on heels, of course the first sensation is to my feet. Following naturally is the erotic excitement, due, no doubt to the "forbidden" aspect of heeling, and because I, like most men, have come to associate beautiful legs, feet and high heels with sexual excitement. Pretty natural for a man, it seems to me. But there's another sensation I've experienced (and would like to know if other men have.) Recently, I've been under quite a bit of stress, work, finance, deadlines, kids, to the point where I got really wound up tight. One afternoon, after all had left the office, I slipped on a pair of heels for the drive home. Suddenly, a serious calm spread over me, as if the stress had suddenly dissolved. A few steps in my heels, over my dark business socks, and I became, in a way, at peace. It was clearly a very pleasant feeling, and more than a bit disconcerting: how did wearing heels bring on this feeling? Is there something deeper in me that wearing heels allowed me to touch? I read in these forums that heels allow a man to expose or connect with his "feminine" side. Is that threatening to my masculinity, in some way? Or is it largely the titillation that arises from the intoxicating combination of the sexy and the forbidden? What do you think about this phenomenon? I'm pretty new to heeling though my affinity for high heels goes back many years. I even made a pair way back when, perhaps 30 years ago, because I was thoroughly intimidated by the idea of trying on women's shoes in a store, and there was no internet. Heels have come and gone in my life but now I think they're here to stay. I'm a very traditional guy, in many ways: married over 30 years, children, completely monogamous, a regular guy you'd say. At the same time, I spent many years in the live entertainment world and that experience really opened my mind to virtually any and every type of person, relationship and lifestyle. Though it may not be my preference, whatever consenting adults wish to do is none of my business (violence prohibited.) So far, my heeling has not extended beyond heels alone. Have you men found that expanding your heeling has led to increased fascination with women's hosiery, clothing or style? How does this manifest itself in your daily life? A dialogue would be just great. Have a wonderful, heeling day! Verisimile PS: Hope I haven't inadvertently broken any forum rules.

Dosn't any activity that involves a high degree of physical or mental engagement create a break from the ongoing situation that causes you stress ? Going for a jog, riding a bike, playing a game all have sress reducing effects. Heeling could well fall into this catagory. Personally I go heeling only when I'm in the mood to do so. For me this is when I'm not stressed and have some time. If I'm busy or stressed I tend to not bother.

Hi, It was so good to see an clear open post. I identified with your feelings. In many cases we struggle to vocalise our inner feelings. Your take on the situation is sober and true. I hope you have many years of happy heeling. Cheers LegzG

hi well to me it is a bit of everything already mentioned it is a stress release but it can induce stress if family/postman arrive at the door unexpected It can be a stimulant It can be a substitute for not seeing the wife in her shoes skirts I like the feel of high heels etc on my legs after all guys shoes are so boringly practical and at the end of all this im still a regular guy I dont want to become a woman but I do love to see women in skirts and heels its the fashion look i find so appealing and to supplement my desire I wear stockings and heels when i can it does make me feel good

Our feelings are subject to the situation and our mood. I don't know if everyone feels they belong in the heels they choose, but this is part of my experience as I wear heels. My take on verismile's account is that he was already in the process of unwinding from the demands of his job when he slipped on his heels which magnified the comfort awareness.