Came across this interesting blog

Maximilian

While browsing the web, I came across this blog belonging to a guy from Germany who shares his experiences while wearing his various over the knee boots.

What a like about his photos is that they are real, as in not staged for a magazine, at least, some of the photos aren't.

I really like some of his boot styles, including the boots styles of the women in his photos as well lol.

Check it out for yourselves:

http://walkinginboots.blog.de/

Mr. X Why do you think the europeans are more open minded than us ? Have you met iloveboots ( Canada ) or me (US )? I wear nothing less than 6" high heel stilettos in public every day. The guy in these pictures has on boots, but nothing with a heel over one (1) inch. Ive seen truckers here in the States with boots like that. On the other matter, Yes the chicks are hot. Mike

From reading some of his blog, I didn't get the impression that Europeans are more tolerant than North Americans. In fact, he states several times that his photo shoots receive lots of attention from people passing by. He mentions that the women who he encounters either love or hate his look. His look isn't that different than a guy in heels in a sense that it's also considered "weird" by the casual observer. I'm sure that the close minded people seeing him think the same negative/ignorant thoughts when seeing a guy in heels. Yet it hardly seems to bother the blogger. On the contrary, he gets a kick out of it and enjoys the attention. Good for him! That's the kind of confidence we should all aspire to. His experiences prove once more that it's really no big deal wearing what you want in public, as long as you're comfortable with it and are able to show your comfort to the people surrounding you.

I have that site bookmarked Max, I used to own a similar style of thigh boots with flat heels like the black ones years ago (I got those @ NORDSTROMS back in 1990 I think around Oct. I paid about $200 for them @ the time;they were made in Italy I think) I wore them everywhere 'till they just wore out:sad: (I remember having them re-heeled @ least 3 times) I had the same experience that your talking about with this German guy that wears the pairs (different types I think) in his blog that I've had & that we all have had @ one time or another-I'm like him & all of us in here- I wear what I like & know that life is way too short to really care about what the "public" thinks one way or the other!! (its all really what we feel about what we choose what we put on our feet or any other style included!)