Hello fellow heel lovers!

My name is Dan and I love to wear heels. My story: I've had a thing for heels for about as long as I can remember - I first realised it doing my paper round aged 14 or so and seeing a pair of heels in the porch of a house i delivered to and having this overwhelming urge to wear them. I started buying and wearing heels a few years after that. The first few pairs were often way too small and would kill my feet but getting the internet really opened up my options and i was able to buy shoes that fit. Since then I've bought hundreds of pairs but it's only recently I've been consistantly buying pairs I really like and keep hold of. I've always been a bit scared of my enjoyment of heels for all the usual things of being scared of what people think etc.. and as such I've always kept it to myself. In recent years I have shared it with 1 or 2 close friends and girlfriends and although the response has never been negative (some have been very positive), I struggle to be more open about it. My favourite shoes are pointy stillettos 3-4inch but i also like round toes, mid heels, boots - ankle and high leg - strappy sandals and flat ballerinas. I don't really like platforms or wedges. Looking through the forums, I see there are many people talking about experiences so very similar to mine - it's nice knowing I am not the only one! I don't know what i will be able to contribute to this site or if I will get anything from being here but I know I'm bored of keeping it to myself. It's exciting and I want to be able to really share that excitement! So, there you go. In a nutshell. More to follow I hope............ x

• 3 weeks later...

I am about the same age as you. I love springolators- it was a huge turn on for me. Cougars were the best ! The older the better and sexier. LOL. Lets compare notes. I really missed those springolators- five inch heels, opened toes, and backless killers. frank