I and i

Griez

guys when i first time where here i was realy scary, why i like heals etc, i tought im only one in world, but i findout im not. today what i do... 1st runs in world in heels was fuel of adrenaline... and thats wasnt change for years... now i just told everybody im fasion ppl and now... ...i everyday walking aoround on highheel boots, every place where i go, friends, lections, no matter what. i feel like some ppl like to lought how small my feet look :) but i feel girls feel like im gay, i rly wanna change it, but i love heels and will continue to go in them. by now its winter i can go in normal winter heels, but what i will do in summer... girls heels look too "Gay" what i can do so it would not??? really wanna see some man version, but how to make it... my summer heals is 14cm highs, but they are woman, how to get normal heals for summer /spring sesion? and so i could go aorund as i do it all winter??? i think somone shoueld think about it... in last summer i wanted platform shoes i waited 3months till they get awable and only then findout they are not in my shoe size... now... waht to do to get normal summer higheel man versions, maybe we could get normal fasion artist, who could make normal summer high heel man version for them... i dont want to fight for my love... if i will fight it will be fight for death... cuz most guys think we are destructable ppl...

every human has they own choices...

Sorry Griez, I tried really hard to make some sense of your post, knowing that English is not your primary language. I was able to extract a few meaningful sentences from it, but overall it was a challenge to catch your meaning... I think you are basically hoping for someone to make more masculine looking heels to choose from, which I think I can understand. A good percentage of my shoe collection leans toward androgyny, and those I have had to work considerably harder to find, I must admit. I am starting to give in more though lately and wear more feminine heels in public and just appreciate them for their beauty. If others don't like what they see, who really cares?

Being thought of as a gay person when wearing high heels comes from a lack of knowledge and misunderstanding who people really are. Changing public attitudes can be a slow process and it starts by those of us that have the desire to wear the high heels we prefer. I know the feelings most male heelers have about appearing in public, because I also don't want to be ridiculed and made fun of either. When I see the hard times, we as male heelers have to endure, I remember that it wasn't that long ago that women had to stand up and fight for their liberation and equality. It took the enviroment and laws of the freest society ever known to the world to loosen the shackles women were bearing because they were viewed as secondhand citizens and treated as men's property or wards of marriage. The struggles women have had to go through and are still engaged in to be free to choose the paths they want to achieve has enriched all our lives. It has opened our eyes to the understanding that we don't have to be satisfied with the status quo if it doesn't take care of our needs. So when you slip on those heels and wish you could wear them every where you desire, women have had to endure a lot worse to enjoy the array of choices we as male heelers perceive they have. We just have to be willing to be the men we know we are and clear up the misconceptions of maledom, so that the world can realize men really can like to wear their flavor of high heels, just like women enjoy menswear and more.

Cowboy boots are a great start. You can even wear them in Summer, especially in the baltic states I think.

hmm ur right gonna search for some perhaps :)

and sorry for my bad engrish(:lmao: this is special) just forgot grammatic etc

just started to search and already see difficulty find uk12 size :lmao: this far only 11 was closest :(

Posted Image

i like this but they max 11size, if someone find accidental similar boots to this plz send me private msg with site address ^^

Hard times? What hard times are those? What exactly have guys had to "endure"??

The mind is the greatest tool we have so that we can get on with life. It also can be a deterrent when it perceives situations of harm or anxiety. Some of the most embattled activities are within one's own cranial cavity over self-doubt and the ability to handle perceived unpleasantries, especially if the norm is to recluse and be unconfrontal. Yeow, this mindset of getting off their can and living and active, vibrant existence! Oops! Am I stereotyping?

Hard times? What hard times are those? What exactly have guys had to "endure"??

Put on a pair of 5" stilletos with the whole shoe showing and walk past a construction site during lunch and you might get a taste? LOL

Charlie

Everything I say is a lie!.......I'm lying

well yeah if someone with ***messed up*** mind and stereotypes in they mind will see you in stilettos, its 99% punch in face ^^

well im discretely walking around right now in heals wearing rly long pants witch is enough long so they hide almost all heel, i'm thinking how it could be if i where wearing not the suit trousers, but jeans over them.

most fail thing is i failed last summer on order those shoes also :) bought 1 size too small :lmao: and only cuz i got rly "gr8" genes and in my family everybody got big toes thugs it's sux, otherwise could wear complete ez even 10size shoes... now 12 no smaller...

last summer was plan to buy "chopper 101" rly gr8 look unisex boots, i waited few month even counted days to order them and in end i fucked all up, i thought they didn't got my size :lmao: well they got :( i find my mistake yesterday looking over them and just tought "um wish they where in my size", searched in web and findout they are in my size, its man 11size not woman :)

so gonna be my next buy for sure :smile:

Posted Image

but damn i wish that cowboy boots also where in my size :smile: 1 size too low :D :D :D