Hoping it's a lasting trend

RonC

A few weeks back, I reported that one of teh Nine west outlets in the Chicago area had a good selection of size 12's. In the past they had very few, so seeing an expanded selection gave me some hope. Yesterday while Christmas shopping, I stopped in another Nine west outlet in Aurora and, lo and behold, I think they had size 12's for just about every shoe in the store! I certainly hope this continues, as it would be great to have the Nine West option at outlet prices! On a down note, however, it still seems as if Payless is severely limiting the number of 11's and 12's.

I think I'll be in St Charles next 3-4 months so I hope to visit Aurora too. I didn't know there is nine west. What the heck, I'll need to go there and see if there is anything interesting for me so that I can try buying something cool for me and my wife:) Anyway, thanks for the news. I hope they will keep the 11's and 12's in the store.

I think I'll be in St Charles next 3-4 months so I hope to visit Aurora too. I didn't know there is nine west. What the heck, I'll need to go there and see if there is anything interesting for me so that I can try buying something cool for me and my wife:)

Anyway, thanks for the news. I hope they will keep the 11's and 12's in the store.

Right now there is a large selection fo boots, as one would expect. I'm guessing that they will have their season clearance shortly after chrismas, and then bring in the spring shoes at about the end of January. It will be at that point when the tale will be told. If there is still an abundance of 12's when the new stock comes in, then I'm guessing it will be a consistent thing. Time will tell!

Actually, if there's still a lot of 12s left it will mean that they haven't been selling so they'll be reluctant to stock them next year. The Ideal scenario would be to see very few in the sales because that means that the gamble they took to stock them in the first place paid off.

Graduate footwear designer able to advise and assist on modification and shoe making projects.