When is a skirt too short to wear in public?

geezyweezy

I am meeting a friend in the U.S January time and am going to dress to suit the occasion..

Want to wear a skirt but not create the impression that I am after something .. if you get what I mean! We're just going to drink and catch up.

Knee length is appropriate I think?

Appreciate any help.

This is the one I wish to buy.. but its too high!

http://www.brownsfashion.com/pages/product/product.asp?prodid=01C420530002&siteid=Hy3bqNL2jtQ-z.twP2vGgbR5SA0RcCSe.A&cookie_test=1

I am meeting a friend in the U.S January time and am going to dress to suit the occasion..

Want to wear a skirt but not create the impression that I am after something .. if you get what I mean! We're just going to drink and catch up.

Knee length is appropriate I think?

Appreciate any help.

This is the one I wish to buy.. but its too high!

http://www.brownsfashion.com/pages/product/product.asp?prodid=01C420530002&siteid=Hy3bqNL2jtQ-z.twP2vGgbR5SA0RcCSe.A&cookie_test=1

Sorry buddy but that thing is high street hideous... looks like something you should find in a costume department

Even if you took 2 zeros off the price tag it would still be overpriced...

Why on earth would wearing a skirt mean you were after anything? Are you meeting a guy then, as you use the term "Friend", yet I could never see any female friend assuming you would want something just because you were wearing a skirt.....

Wear what makes you comfortable, otherwise your friend is gonna wonder what the hell is wrong if your all uncomfortable, nervous or worried...

Heels for Men // Legwear Fashion // HHPlace Guidelines

If something doesn't look right, please report the content ASAP!

I think its a absolutely beautifull skirt. The fabric is satin, and its even from Versace (versus), so it would be a great fit. And that commes from a guy who only likes miniskirts. For the rest i agree with what Tech said.

My username changes every now and then on here. God knows why.

I think its a absolutely beautifull skirt. The fabric is satin, and its even from Versace (versus), so it would be a great fit.

And that commes from a guy who only likes miniskirts.

For the rest i agree with what Tech said.

Thanks. Its actually the wrong link!

http://www.net-a-porter.com/product/97401?cm_mmc=LinkshareUS-_-Custom-_-Link-_-Builder&siteID=Hy3bqNL2jtQ-hT_8NFVHCXXAZUWgqa_UuA

Was the one! Point being thats its too short.. but what I would go for!

If your friend already knows about you, and is cool with your individual fashion style, then more power to you. If this is a first meeting, if you insist on wearing a skirt, I would choose a longer style, as that one has that "looking for action" look to it. Best of luck! Let us know how the meet-up works out!

SQ.....still busting societal molds with a smile...and a 50-ton sledge!

Thanks. Its actually the wrong link!

http://www.net-a-porter.com/product/97401?cm_mmc=LinkshareUS-_-Custom-_-Link-_-Builder&siteID=Hy3bqNL2jtQ-hT_8NFVHCXXAZUWgqa_UuA

Was the one! Point being thats its too short.. but what I would go for!

aslong as you have the legs for it, i don't think it's too short at all! :) id go out wearing it

If your friend already knows about you, and is cool with your individual fashion style, then more power to you. If this is a first meeting, if you insist on wearing a skirt, I would choose a longer style, as that one has that "looking for action" look to it. Best of luck! Let us know how the meet-up works out!

I will..!!! I doubt if I will spend that much on just a skirt though! I am going to look on asos.com for an equivalent. If anybody has any ideas that would be great.

Its the 2nd meeting. The first meeting ws by chance at a hotel nd we've stayed friends. Its a guy thats fine with the fact that I like to wear heels.

Hence why we have stayed friends!