Wife's new Aldo Destime heels

Another Wow from me, compliments to your wife. Lovely shoes. Both you and the people she works with are lucky indeed. I saw a similar pair at my work today in black patent. Unfortunately I didn't get a good look as it would have been obvious in the meeting I was attending. I should have dropped something under the table, like my camera phone :) I just checked out your flickr photo stream. Great collection of pics, lovely shoes, boots and outfits. I especially appreciated the Louboutins, does your wife wear them out? Quite an investment in shoes there. I'd love to see close up pictures of the shoes and a picture of the wardrobe or closet. Do you have any walking videos on YouTube? Keep up the great work and compliments again to your lovely model.

Hi

My wife's work outfit today with her new red Aldo Destime heels.

God knows how she walks in them all day not that i'm complaining. :)

xx

http://www.flickr.com/photos/54962269@N07/5258470266/

I do not think that it will be to difficult to walk in them all day. If they are a size UK 8 send them to me and i will tell you if it is difficult or not LOL

Lovely shoes (and wife, of course :-) goes very nice with the blouse, especially this time of year. Let me guess; the shoes are ~5" heel and 1" platform? Stunning in deed - I wish more women would wear shoes like that - to work and everywhere not just going out...

Wow, just found the other pics further along in the gallary. What amazing shoes, thought mrs W had a lot of designer shoes! Where do you get yours from, we used to use net a porter, but have fallen out with them due to their shocking customer service..hard to get good designer shoes outside london. Keep up the good work. Mrs w used to have a gallary on here before it got deleted, might try and twist her arm again!

What a lucky man you are! Your wife is gorgeous, and she wears outstanding heels and stockings as well. Those legs in the seamed nylons are just wonderful. I am not really a platform lover, but she makes them look great. Wow!