Any Flats forums like HHPlace?

massimo

I thought the heel labeling included all women shoes. Some of the heels measure sole high or zero inches high. O.K., it's a stretch for the definition of heels. Otherwise, I haven't heard of a forum sprecifically devoted to plain or ballerina flats, which seem to be more popular right now. Moccasins are another flat styling.

You might look at some of the past posts. I believe some of the members have posted pictures of stylish flats. But yes, the emphasis at this site is high heels, thus, High Heel Place. You might Google around and see what you can find.

Oh my god! Yes there is.

Here's a quote from one of the posts:

Where can I wear my flat heeled riding boots? The town I live in is very conservative and also there are a lot of chavs around where I live. The problem is my husband will probably divorce me if he ever found out I like to wear flats.

Also:

My husband is out of town for a few days so I've been wearing my ballerinas around the house. I was getting ready to take my dog for a walk late last night and I saw my Ballerina's sitting there and decided to put them on to walk the dog! My heart was pounding as I went out the door especially when I heard my neighbour's door open! Luckily there's a hedge between our two properties and so she couldn't see what I had on my feet though she must have noticed I was shorter than usual.

Luckily for me we didn't meet anyone else.

And:

I was in the local Mall yesterday and I didn't hear the familiar click of heels so I spun round to see a woman wearing flats! This is the first time I've ever seen a woman wearing flats in public!

Graduate footwear designer able to advise and assist on modification and shoe making projects.

• 2 weeks later...