Club Premises for High Heels?

Heelfan

Does anyone know if there are (or were) any special HIGH HEEL CLUBS to visit - maybe in London, New York, Tokyo etc.? I know there are general fetish clubs where high heels might be a part of the general scene, and I've read about a restaurant in downtown Manhattan where the lady restauranteur/high-heel-lover has done the decor on a high heel theme, but I am talking about any clubs where high heels are the main focus for seeing/wearing/discussing/cabaret acts etc. It seems an obvious theme, and one book on shoes makes a vague mention of one being in London without being specific. Can I ask for your posting on: a) If high heel club premises do exist - your information please! B) If, to your knowledge, they do not exist, then do you think it would be a nice idea? Cheerfully yours, Heelfan.

Onwards and upwards!

Heelfan, since you are in the UK, you might consider joining Firefox and some of the other men on one of their high heel outings they hold there in the UK from time to time.

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Yes Bubba, I did! In fact I played a major part in organising the recent Oxford Heel-Meet on 12th July at which six of us (including regulars Firefox, Xaphod and Calv) turned up and it was GREAT. So much so, that I've posted (see "Real Life Shopping and Fun Meetings") suggesting a London Meet in October, a Birmingham Meet in November and an international EuroMeet in Paris around February 2004. However, over and above that, I'm asking everyone if they know of any past or present club premises devoted to high heel enthusiasts. Can anyone come up with any information? Cheerfully yours, Heelfan

Onwards and upwards!

I understand that all of the mail salesmen at LaPiazza wear heels while working. If you ever do organize a "heels meet" in Germany, I would think LaPiazza would be one place that you guys really should try to visit.

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Oh my God, if there was a club like that in Manhattan, I'd own it!! To my knowledge, there are Crossdressing Entertainment clubs like LIPS (Village) , transgender, gay and bisexual clubs like Edelweiss (on 7th Ave S), and some sex clubs scattered in many neighborhoods--Hell Fire Club in the Village for example. But none with a sole focus on Heels.

Feminine Style .  Masculine Soul.  Skin In The Game.

Wow Bubba! That sounds FANTASTIC! I've often clicked on to La Piazza to admire their ultra-sexy and erotic high-heel styles, but I'd no idea that all the staff routinely wore them - what an amazing notion! That would CERTAINLY make a fantastic destination for a Heel-Meet in Germany. We're currently working on fixing-up Heel-Meets for London (October '03), Birmingham UK (November '03) and France (February '04), but shorty I'll add on a suggested La Piazza trip for Spring '04! If the Germany Meet does come to fruition, does anyone have any suggestions for a second or third place worth visiting in Germany (is FUSS German?). Coming back to possible past or present Club premises dedicated to High Heels - FIREFOX, HIGHLUC, XAPHOD, JOAK or ANDREW we haven't heard from you 'experts' re. this thread - do any of you have any information on High Heel Clubs? Cheerfully yours, Heelfan

Onwards and upwards!

Any pub in the UK is OK. I think the reason there isn't a specific pub is that it's not needed, because both male and female heel fashion is an accepted mode of dress. If for example, you turned up wearing rubber corsets, suspenders, whips, hoods, bondage gear etc, you might be asked to leave for fear of disturbing other customers whereas heels are OK.

Any pub in the UK is OK. I think the reason there isn't a specific pub is that it's not needed, because both male and female heel fashion is an accepted mode of dress. If for example, you turned up wearing rubber corsets, suspenders, whips, hoods, bondage gear etc, you might be asked to leave for fear of disturbing other customers whereas heels are OK.

I'm not so sure about Hackney FF! And I'm sure you'd have to watch your back in many other "redneck" districts too.

Heels are fine in the middle of town and in the more bohemian places such as Camden but not in Hackney other than in the street.

Graduate footwear designer able to advise and assist on modification and shoe making projects.

Coming back to possible past or present Club premises dedicated to High Heels - FIREFOX, HIGHLUC, XAPHOD, JOAK or ANDREW we haven't heard from you 'experts' re. this thread - do any of you have any information on High Heel Clubs?

Sorry but I have never heard of a clubs dedicated to heels.

Regarding La Piazza I think you might get the wrong imagination, the staff is the owner Mathias who wears heels but dont expect a lot of salesguys running around in heels, it's a fairly small business in a small town.

Sorry to have pricked your balloons.

Be youself, enjoy any footwear you like and don't care about what others think about it, it's your life, not theirs. Greetings from Laurence

Highluc wrote

Regarding La Piazza I think you might get the wrong imagination, the staff is the owner Mathias who wears heels but dont expect a lot of salesguys running around in heels,

Thanks Highluc. Like I said, I was told by someone else on this forum that mail staff wore heels was the case. However, La Piazza does carry wonderful shoes and it would be a wonderful experience to visit and browse through their stock.