First try go to shoe place in store

jim102

Hi, I am a new member and i wanna tell you about a horrible situation happened to me since this morning, november first.

First, I am not bilingual I only speak french but I can speak english and I will not hesitate to ask you some help to understand.

I wanna see what you thing of that because before I never wanted to go in a store to ask help for a woman size shoe.

I went there to mesure how fear I have, it is a kind of big social anxiety

I have been to live today, November first, a rather horrible experience:sad:. I found the long road to come back home.

I have been tried to go in the ray of the women in Walmart to ask them of l`aide to prove my feminine size and then I know that I am very audacious but in m`approchant of the ray footwear for lady, I am in order as awakened and said: You let us see go for footwear for women there and you is a man.

Then after as this morning, officials' same band was there to gossip between them. I had a mediocre social anxious fright which m`a makes re-turn of edge, go out of the store. On Mondays people work and in the morning, in the store, the officials fill bars for women at 9 o`clock in the morning still.

I only wanted to prove my size not to stick me on Internet. And then I came back from good bad mood and what I ran out patience.

It shouldn't be a problem. I think that mainly the problem is in your head, just go to the store and ask for your size to try on. Do you know what your ladies size is?

Graduate footwear designer able to advise and assist on modification and shoe making projects.

I wear a size of 8 and a half. So it would be a ten but I really do not know if it could be a 10.5 or 11. What is the widht? M or B For you ¸it is so easy but an anxious man I would be my first time and I read many many subject of the website doctissimo.fr that talks about high heel fashion for men. I have the impression that I am complexed by the presence of others I know exactly what kind of reaction people could do seeing me and I am very informed about that but I`m just affraid for no reason I know. BUT I WOULD LIKE TO CHANGE, change that mind trouble Sometime I just get worry about nothing. But you know I am audacious but not until that. He HE! Why I never see other men wearing high heel in Quebec city? Do they are stupid or they prefer to hide their likes?

Hey! jim102, I think I understand your English, so I will try to reply with something to help you find the heels you want. Since you wear a men's size 8 1/2, the conversion to women's size is usually a 10. However the women's size 10 is only a reference to start finding the high heels that fit you. Once you have tried a size 10 in the style of heels you have chosen, you can determine whether to get a larger or smaller size. Sometimes you can find a good fit a whole size smaller with some shoes and then other styles you will have to get as much as a whole size larger. The shape of the toe box is another reason that changes the size of shoes you can wear comfortably. Hope this helps! Happy high heels shopping! The approximate conversion of a Canadian/US Women's Size 10 is: UK 7 1/2, EU 42, IT 41, AUS 9, JAP 26

jim102,

It would also help to know the length measurements of your feet. Then you can find your size when you see a conversion table. Say the length of one foot 25 1/4" (9.94cm) and the other is 25 1/8 (9.89cm). Use the longer length to choose you size by the conversion chart you have. By the way, conversion tables are not always the same, so use the one that is from the market area you want to buy the heels.

I wear a size of 8 and a half. So it would be a ten but I really do not know if it could be a 10.5 or 11.

What is the widht? M or B...

What system does Canada use for shoe sizes? Same as US, UK, European?

US 8 1/2 mens translates most likely to 10 in women's, but depending on style, manufacturer, etc., you'll probably end up in anything from 9 to 11.

Very few shoes come in 10 1/2, most jump from 10 to 11.

B and M are the same width.

So yesterday, I went to a store to find black flats and I ask to the woman who was a bit old and she said she had not the shoes I was looking for and she made a mistake with another pair of women shoes. I was asking her to get me the shoes another when the phone rang. I waited 2 minutes and when she finished, I said: I will com back another day and she said: HEUE!

I was alone in the store and I realise I do not need to ask to a person, I prefer to stay alone and during the day I said to myself: This was not so bad as first experience. Since that I thought about that situation all the evening. It is marked in my mind. She made a small laugh.

But people are stupid if they react cause they almost or never see a man want to have a woman shoe.

Now, I changed my mind and I will no longer getting that shoe and she will no longer see me next time.

Concerning wearing shoes, I am still shy to be seen by the person working at the place .

However, I know that person will see the shoes if I would like to buy it.

I was very trustful about me that day and I wanted to find another store to get what I was looking for and I did not find the place and I was in the **** traffic.:wave:

Do you know that website who selling high heel for men? I was so surprised! I sent them a message to motivate them to convince other stores to make high heels for men.

This is it: http://www.thehighheelstore.com/high-heels-for-men/

I would like to see a new trend in stores. A thing to do is to promote the wearing of high heel for men.

It has been 40 years men give up the last high heel fashion. I think we will have an answer within maybe few years.