Flat girls are so funny :D

Leigh

Okay the funniest thing went on at work today and i just had to share it:P First let me give you some background info on her. She is a FLAT! girl, once she came in 2" block heel boots and after 30 mins or so she started to complain about wearing ":penitent:High Heels:penitent:" and the pain and how uncomfy they where. Thats the only time ever in the 6 years i have known her that ive seen her in heels. Even when wearing formal clothes shes in flats. So today in the coffee break she spilled coffee in her ballerina flats wich looked funny also :( Her pants also got their share. And the only one maching her shoes size is me so guess who she had to ask for borrowing a pair of shoes as she knew i always have a backup pair with me. Many of you and like her prob already have assumed that my backup pair is a pair of flats. but no they are 4" stilletos. I dont really lend my shoes out to other infact i almost kill who ever touches em :wave: but her in 4" heels i just had to see:D She was seriously shocked when she saw me pull out that pair of heels and instantly said "Is that your backups?" and i just smilled:D She had no other option as everyone else is way to small feet. and walking barefoot the last 5 hours on a cold stone floor aint funny so heels it was. It took her 4 mins before first complain and after 7 min she was sitting at her desk with the shoes off :( Then sometime later on 2 customers came in and since everyone else was busy she had to deal with em so that means alot of standing/walking ;-):D:D These customers where really bitchy they couldn't decide and i think they almost got the entire shop collection shown before finally deciding and the first book case they saw. So she ended up spending almost 2 hours walking around and standing in 4" heel. That was best work day in a long time :clap:

That is funny!! I get asked at work all the time how I can wear such high heels all day. This one girl I work with is always in ballerina flats too, and she had a date a few weeks ago and after having to stay a little later at work couldn't go home first to change before meeting her date and asked me if she could borrow a pair of my heels if I had an extra pair in the car. I had a pair of 5" pumps in my car which are old and smelly and just ratty so I didn't really care if she wanted to borrow them so I was like ya sure and walked out with her to my car so she could get them. She put them on and took about 5 steps in the parking lot and was just like holy $#!$ how do you wear these all day? I saw her the next day and asked how her date was and she was like it was good and she's like OMG girl really my feet haven't hurt that bad in forever how do you do it???? I just smiled :wave:

Yes, I do walk in these

I also find it funny when im out with my wife and other woman say to her omg how do you walk in those heels, i know high heels are not for all woman but god im so glad my wife and many more woman wear them, Tim.

Hey Leigh and thehighheelsgirl, Those were humorous to read about. To think those "flat" girls came to known high heel wearers to find shoes to wear in a clinch, is also somewhat liberating to the fact that they were interested and willing enough in the way you look wearing heels to impose upon you. Good show, Ladies!

Okay the funniest thing went on at work today and i just had to share it:P

First let me give you some background info on her. She is a FLAT! girl, once she came in 2" block heel boots and after 30 mins or so she started to complain about wearing ":penitent:High Heels:penitent:" and the pain and how uncomfy they where. Thats the only time ever in the 6 years i have known her that ive seen her in heels. Even when wearing formal clothes shes in flats.

So today in the coffee break she spilled coffee in her ballerina flats wich looked funny also :( Her pants also got their share. And the only one maching her shoes size is me so guess who she had to ask for borrowing a pair of shoes as she knew i always have a backup pair with me. Many of you and like her prob already have assumed that my backup pair is a pair of flats. but no they are 4" stilletos.

I dont really lend my shoes out to other infact i almost kill who ever touches em :wave: but her in 4" heels i just had to see:D She was seriously shocked when she saw me pull out that pair of heels and instantly said "Is that your backups?" and i just smilled:D She had no other option as everyone else is way to small feet. and walking barefoot the last 5 hours on a cold stone floor aint funny so heels it was.

It took her 4 mins before first complain and after 7 min she was sitting at her desk with the shoes off :(

Then sometime later on 2 customers came in and since everyone else was busy she had to deal with em so that means alot of standing/walking ;-):D:D

These customers where really bitchy they couldn't decide and i think they almost got the entire shop collection shown before finally deciding and the first book case they saw. So she ended up spending almost 2 hours walking around and standing in 4" heel.

That was best work day in a long time :clap:

Leigh, you're a closet sadist. You really enjoyed your coworker's discomfort. LOLOL

Hey Leigh and thehighheelsgirl,

Those were humorous to read about. To think those "flat" girls came to known high heel wearers to find shoes to wear in a clinch, is also somewhat liberating to the fact that they were interested and willing enough in the way you look wearing heels to impose upon you. Good show, Ladies!

Im not that advanced in english perhaps you can cut that out in some cardboard or something? i didnt quite get all the therms used

Hey Leigh and thehighheelsgirl,

Those were humorous (funny) to read about. To think those "flat" girls came to known high heel wearers to find shoes to wear in a clinch, is also somewhat liberating to the fact that they were interested and willing enough in the way you look wearing heels to impose upon you. Good show, Ladies!

Im not that advanced in english perhaps you can cut that out in some cardboard or something? i didnt quite get all the therms used

-- I apologise for being so unclear to you. I forget there are many people who have learned some English along with their own language and I admire your ability to write in more than one language. I only know English with a few words learned from other languages, but not enough to communicate normally outside of English.

Your fellow workers see you as an attractive person and they like how and what you wear. They also know you only wear high heels most of the time. When the person, who complains about wearing high heels, comes to you and wants to know if you have an extra pair of shoes to borrow, it sounded more like an excuse to wear high heels like you do. This is funny, because of their dislike for high heels and yet they willing to wear yours for a while.

-- I apologise for being so unclear to you. I forget there are many people who have learned some English along with their own language and I admire your ability to write in more than one language. I only know English with a few words learned from other languages, but not enough to communicate normally outside of English.

Your fellow workers see you as an attractive person and they like how and what you wear. They also know you only wear high heels most of the time. When the person, who complains about wearing high heels, comes to you and wants to know if you have an extra pair of shoes to borrow, it sounded more like an excuse to wear high heels like you do. This is funny, because of their dislike for high heels and yet they willing to wear yours for a while.

That is a brilliant English to English "translation"

Call me Tights!

Interesting and entertaining! :wave: Did she say any thing after the costumers left about standing in heels for two hours? For a flat girl 4 inches is a big step! Ask her if she would like to go shoe shopping, Mabye she would like some support in getting her own Heels? I don't know.......... What do you think?

Hello, :wave: my name is Hoverfly. I’m a high heel addict…. Weeeeeeeeeee!  👠1998 to 2022!

Histiletto's "translation" was spot on. If there are any specific, individual terms, words, or phrases that are unclear, please don't be afraid to say so! We tend to fall into using slang terms without thinking about the folks who don't use English everyday in a conversational setting. Our "bad", not yours. UpBy5

Histiletto's "translation" was spot on. If there are any specific, individual terms, words, or phrases that are unclear, please don't be afraid to say so! We tend to fall into using slang terms without thinking about the folks who don't use English everyday in a conversational setting. Our "bad", not yours.

UpBy5

Dont worry if i have an opinion its doomed to come out and it wont be wrapped.

• 2 weeks later...