Hello to all you high heel lovers.

This is a short hello from an addict to everybody that loves Looking @ or wearing Heels. I am absolutely addicted to heels, and have been since the age of 10. At this stage i use to wear my mothers stilletos. Only for a year and a bit. Then my feet became to big. My venture into heels ended @ that stage but the love stayed. I am male, 56, and wear a USA No.15/16 or British size 13, and reside in South Africa - Pretoria to be exact. South africans seem a bit scares in the High heel place. The size of my feet is why i never owned my own heels. Then I discovered the innternet and found my dream. 5" Of beauty. I bought and wore them in secret. I am married. About 8 Months ago I surprised my wife and showed her. She was not impressed, but seems to have excepted the fact that I love wearing heels. I now own 6 pairs. 4" 5" and 6", and wear them constantly around the house. Maybe someday I will venture forth into the great outdoors. My problem - I am very slender and 6'6" tall. without my heels. The courage to go out is lacking and my wife refuses to accompany me. Lets hold thumbs. This site is a heaven sent, and i feel @ home after reading just a few letters from like minded people. Goodbuy for now.

welcome to hhplace addicted2HHs :( It appears like our South African contingent is ever growing larger. I'm sure it won't be too long before someone living in an area near you, contacts you with stories of their own about how and when they wear high heels. :wave:

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.