Where can i buy Santa Cruz ?

axels dream

hey everyone, im loving the Santa Cruz shoes, and really want to buy some but i have no idea where to start. I google Santa Cruz Heels / shoes... and no relivent answers came up. tryed ebay and there was nothing. I am in the uk, im also looking for all sizes (mainly uk womans 5, but i collect other sizes to). It would be a great help if anyone can point me to a website, ebay store/item, anything like that, or even people selling on here. Thank you for all possible help. :)

Where did you come across them in the first place? I have used 'Colossus' and found 4 US based search engines....and I get the same results as I do using UK and Worldwide search engines....

"Good Girls keep diaries....Bad Girls just don't have the time...!:icon_twisted:"

Where did you come across them in the first place? I have used 'Colossus' and found 4 US based search engines....and I get the same results as I do using UK and Worldwide search engines....

What is "Colossus?"

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

What is "Colossus?"

"Colossus" was the name of a super computer in a late 70's science-fiction movie... :)

This super computer was simulating a nuclear war with another Russian super computer.

Near the end, the added speech capability to it. Do you remember that movie ?

(Sorry....Out of topic for a moment here...Back to topic now...)

"Colossus" was the name of a super computer in a late 70's science-fiction movie... :)

This super computer was simulating a nuclear war with another Russian super computer.

Ah, that Colossus!

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Ah, that Colossus!

No. NOT that Colossus.

If you 'Google' search for "US Search Engines" - it will give you the 'Colossus' website - which lists most of the US based search engines, such as 'Ezilon', 'Findelio', 'Ajdee', 'Azoos', 'Click4Choice', 'Clush'....and many more.

http://www.searchenginecolossus.com/USA.html

"Good Girls keep diaries....Bad Girls just don't have the time...!:icon_twisted:"

No. NOT that Colossus.

If you 'Google' search for "US Search Engines" - it will give you the 'Colossus' website - which lists most of the US based search engines, such as 'Ezilon', 'Findelio', 'Ajdee', 'Azoos', 'Click4Choice', 'Clush'....and many more.

http://www.searchenginecolossus.com/USA.html

oh, that Colossus :)

Yes, and it was a good and even scary movie for its time.

hey everyone,

im loving the Santa Cruz shoes, and really want to buy some but i have no idea where to start. I google Santa Cruz Heels / shoes... and no relivent answers came up. tryed ebay and there was nothing.

I am in the uk, im also looking for all sizes (mainly uk womans 5, but i collect other sizes to).

It would be a great help if anyone can point me to a website, ebay store/item, anything like that, or even people selling on here.

Thank you for all possible help.

:)

Got one pair of Santa Cruz sandals (in size UK5) at my ebay store...

• 3 months later...