Hello!

Hey everyone! I am a fan of heels. My girlfriend owns to many to count, and always buying more. I love it when she wears them!

Hi Stumpjumper :)

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Greetings Stumpjumper and welcome to this forum :-)

This is the right place to discuss about high heels in general.

May I ask you if you are just an admirer or you also wear them ?

BTW don't worry: Many of us like to wear them too (Me included).

And there is nothing wrong about that. They are only shoes after all.

Except the heel is higher than those found on regular men's shoes...:)

Hi all, im shoefan76, i live in the united kingdom in the southwest, i love heels and sometimes wear skirts and dresses, my other interests are stock car racing and cycling, i have been on here before ( kinheels) but sadly forgot my login so i had to start from scratch, i look forward to being part of this forum, and gaining friends from it. cheers shoefan76

Hi all, im shoefan76, i live in the united kingdom in the southwest, i love heels and sometimes wear skirts and dresses, my other interests are stock car racing and cycling, i have been on here before ( kinheels) but sadly forgot my login so i had to start from scratch, i look forward to being part of this forum, and gaining friends from it.

cheers shoefan76

No need to start again, you can reset your password very easily, just go here:

http://www.hhplace.org/login.php?do=lostpw

Put in your email address you used and a password reset email is sent to you.

Heels for Men // Legwear Fashion // HHPlace Guidelines

If something doesn't look right, please report the content ASAP!

Hi all, im shoefan76, i live in the united kingdom in the southwest, i love heels and sometimes wear skirts and dresses, my other interests are stock car racing and cycling, i have been on here before ( kinheels) but sadly forgot my login so i had to start from scratch, i look forward to being part of this forum, and gaining friends from it.

cheers shoefan76

Hi, all your old posts are under your new name.

The angels have the phonebox.