heelster here - newbie

yep - got heels, stockings, etc. Just seeing what's out here.

Nuff said for now.

Well, now that you know we're here why not take just a few more minutes and tell us what you do with "got heels, stockings, etc." Welcome to hhplace, by the way :)

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Oh I have a range of shoes from a 4" peep toe wedge up through 7 1/2" platform sandals. I prefer a stiletto heel in most cases. Don't like a chunky heel at all. I have a preference for stay up thigh highs in patterns and opaques along with fishnets. They hide the manly scars I have acquired over the years better than a light sheer style. I have worn riding heel western boots for years, and will be looking toward the womens category for a pair of these in a 3" heel in the near future. Mens western boots have gotten lower and chunkier and are flat out terrible to wear. Steel toe at work so that's out of the question As for wearing anything in public - - - Yee gads no. I'm in an area where they tend to do weird things to people who deviate from the conservative norm, so no, I haven'd done anything like that yet. Womens string bikini's and thongs when not at work. Mini's around the house in the summer, but only when the kids are not at home.