New guy from California

I'm just following the suggestion from the website to say hi to everyone. I don't actually own any heels yet, but after reading what many of you have to say I've decided to work up the courage to start shopping around, so hopefully I'll go out and buy a pair soon.

welcome to hhplace, MJHeelsLover :) I'm sure that you'll get more advice and suggestions on which heels to start off with than you ever expected. :wave:

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

There are a lot of shoe shopping opportunities in So Cal!! The Nordstrom stores are great, they have sizes in some styles to size 12 (and a lot more on line). In Laguna Beach there is a store called Marmi's, they also carry larger sizes up to 12 (and some 13's). The staff at all of the Marmi stores I have been at are GREAT, very kind and helpful, and could care less if a guy tried on shoes in the store. If you are shoe shopping in Orange County, give Marmi a try (also have a store in Marina Del Rey - great staff there too).... sf

"Why should girls have all the fun!!"

• 3 weeks later...

Welcome MJHeelsLover! Great to have you join us. Live the life and go shop for some cool shoes. A good casual line which made near you is Sbicca, they make a host of heeled sandals and shoes which are a great place to start. have and enjoy the HH Place, Mtnsofheels