thigh boots in mud: quite en experience!

metalheel

As a black lack thigh boots lover, I recently tried wearing them in mud... It's quite an experience to feel mud nicely stretching your legs as you dig high heels deep in muddy river side!... the only problem arise when muddy water try to go through side zip to your skin down to sole.... have any of you tested that feeling before :wave:?....

oh I've got a pair of thighboots for mud alright, & there called HIP WADERS!!:wave: (rubber ofcourse) by LA CROSSE. Those are the only kind I'd wear in the mud!

Course I do agree with you guys, about care we normally do and must offer to proper good quality calf thighboots we all love to wear as to see!... my purpose concerned just an original feeling I only tried with light soft stretch low price pullon chinees patent thightboots, I obviously would'nt dare to ruin my real boot collection! Hope this detail to better clarify my purpose to all of you.

Hey metalheel, Ok you got the fantasy in mud, I would imagine mud wrestling in thighhighs would be interesting but I think using a pair of "JimmyChoos Jump" would be only suited for those who had many pairs and $'s available. Cute Idea though. demoniaplatforms, now there is an idea, hip or chest waders with a high heel! Mind you a pair of latex thighhighs could qualify....... Mtnsofheels

The closest I've gotten was walking over wet grass. I can't say I found the feeling of the ground being soft and my heels sinking in to be particularly alluring, but it was a relief after spending all evening in them.