Bonjour de france

• 2 weeks later...

Hello and welcome ! It is always nice to have a new french guy in this forum , i'm sure you will enjoy it . the only problem for us it's in english and it's not always easy . Have fun here and try to tell us what is your interest in high heels ?

Welcome to hhplace, patfr :) If you have difficulty posting your coments in English perhaps one of the other members will give you a hand and translate them for you. Just a thought. :wave:

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

patfr, Soyez le bienvenue chez hhplace aussi!! All, patfr just says he is proud to have joined the forum, wants to get a text translator, and cordially thanks the hhplace moderator for the chance to enjoy our forum. HappyinHeels

Welcome to this forum patfr :-)

Maybe you would like to tell us a little bit more about you and your passion for heels ?

Are you just an high heels admirer or you also wear them ?

Don't hesitate to ask me if you need help writing in English on this forum :wave:

Bienvenu sur ce forum patfr :-)

Serait-il possible de nous en dire un peu plus à propos de toi et de ta passion pour les talons ?

Es-tu seulement un admirateur de talons-hauts ou en portes-tu également ?

N'hésite pas à me demander si tu as besoin d'aide pour écrire en Anglais sur ce site :)

See below English (line by line) translation of patfr's first post:

Good day I am from France and I don't speak English

I am using an online text translator

I am happy to join you and say thank you to hhplace's moderator

Regards

• 2 weeks later...

Merci bien danielp6406!! It had been over a week since I last looked here and you did a stellar job of translating and copying/pasting for the rest of us to see what the fellow in France is saying. But if I remember right, tu es quebecois, n'est pas?? I know he appreciates it. Thanks again for keeping up with this. HappyinHeels:smile:

Merci bien danielp6406!!

It had been over a week since I last looked here and you did a stellar job of translating

and copying/pasting for the rest of us to see what the fellow in France is saying.

But if I remember right, tu es quebecois, n'est pas?? I know he appreciates it.

Thanks again for keeping up with this.

HappyinHeels:smile:

You are welcome: I'm glad if I helped others to understand better :)

And yes, I am a Québécois (you have a very good memory !)

(For those who don't know, a Québécois is someone who reside in Quebec's province, Canada)

Looks like you can write in French too. May I ask you where or how you learned French ?

(Note: I don't want to hijaak this thread so please reply via PM if you prefer...)

danielp6406, My father was raised on a farm (one of twelve kids which wasn't that unusual) not far from Trois-Rivieres and I learned it from him and his family. Some of them speak "joual" which is a whole other story. I make occasional trips back to "la belle province" to see them. I enjoy meeting Quebecois here in the USA, last year I even ran into a group of nine while tourng Machu Pichu in Peru. I helped translate the Spanish into French when they couldn't hear the guide. I use Spanish nearly every day so my French goes unused for a long time but "je me souvien." HappyinHeels

• 1 month later...

Greetings Dr.Shoe :-)

Note that I already did the translation in my post # 5 above.

(Which is better than the Babelfish translator: My native language is French...)

But I admit Babelfish also did a good job even if some words are in reverse order.

Salut les frères, soeurs, cousins et cousines francophones, Je viens d'arriver et je suis très content de savoir que je ne suis pas la seule personne au monde qui a cet intérêt particulier. On se reparle bientôt. For those interested, I'm bilingual.

Salut les frères, soeurs, cousins et cousines francophones,

Je viens d'arriver et je suis très content de savoir que je ne suis pas la seule personne au monde qui a cet intérêt particulier. On se reparle bientôt.

For those interested, I'm bilingual.

Greetings snowflake and welcome to HH-Place :-)

Note that all conversation in the open forum must be in English only.

This is the best way in order for everyone to understand each other.

(But as far as I know there is no rules which prevent 2 members

to communicate in the native language using private messaging)

(Admin: Please correct me if I am wrong...)

But the best way would be to communicate via e-mail using the "send e-mail" button in the user's profile

Note: Do not publish your e-mail address in the public forum !

See below English translation of snowflake's last post:

Greetings French brothers, sisters and cousins.

I just came in and I am glad to know I'm not the only

person in the world with this particular interest.

Talk to you later.