Heels from Fuss

Marcus

They will make a note if you need to order a size up or down, if not then just order your normal size.

Hello, :wave: my name is Hoverfly. I’m a high heel addict…. Weeeeeeeeeee!  👠1998 to 2022!

Hi all, I'm planning to buy from http://www.fuss-schuhe.de/high-heels-shop.html, and I was asking myself how do their shoes fit. Large? Small?

In particular, this pair http://www.fuss-schuhe.de/hhfc/bo-831-2443-Vitello-nero.htm

TIA

Beautiful boots Marcus.....'Fuss' shoes are generally slightly small with regards to sizing, which means they may be a little tight for you.

So, you may need to go up a size for boots.

"Good Girls keep diaries....Bad Girls just don't have the time...!:icon_twisted:"

first, what hoverfly write, and second just an own reflection- I think boots slightly larger always better then too small (ok I think generally shoes larger better than too small). but as to boots - you can wear them with thick socks in winter too! I think those really hot, hope you will show them to us when you got them.

Nice boots Marcus, My experience is that if you have regular guy type feet, then do go up one size. Like all italian made shoes, they run narrow even in guy shoes (as you are no doubt aware). I find width is my problem, and one size over is perfect - for me. Simon.

Are you confusing me with someone who gives a damn?

First of all Marcus, very good choice. I'm in love with these boots. I saw them earlier but decided to buy them later. Thighboots2 gave you good advice: Italian shoes run narrow and if you have typical man foot probably the better will be to order one size larger, specially if shoes are pointy.

Ok people, I wrote them an email asking how they fit and they told me to order my normal size. My feet tend to be a bit wide but are (imo) extraordinarily flexible, I can wear a size less without any effort and two sizes less with minimal pain. Being EU 42.5 and agreeing with whoever here said that Italian shoes are on the narrow side I'll order a 44 (when it'll be available :wave:)

Can you see the real me, preacher? Can you see the real me, doctor? Can you see the real me, mother? Can you see the real me?

hi Marcus, i ordered a pair of 5" leather KHB's from Fuss some 2-3 years back & they told me the same... to order my usual size (42)... & true to their word... they were a perfect fit...! also, their customer service is second-to-none... the boots i received had a frayed & broken zip on opening them, they covered postage costs & sent them back to me repaired within the fortnight...! top notch...! go get 'em... they are truley awesome boots...! you'll be the envy of the forum if you get your hands on a pair of those...! good luck...! :wave:

hi Marcus, i ordered a pair of 5" leather KHB's from Fuss some 2-3 years back & they told me the same... to order my usual size (42)... & true to their word... they were a perfect fit...!

also, their customer service is second-to-none... the boots i received had a frayed & broken zip on opening them, they covered postage costs & sent them back to me repaired within the fortnight...! top notch...!

go get 'em... they are truley awesome boots...! you'll be the envy of the forum if you get your hands on a pair of those...! good luck...! :wave:

It's the same with shoes too. Absolutely 'top notch' service and quality. I have a few pairs from them and they are all wonderful.

"Good Girls keep diaries....Bad Girls just don't have the time...!:icon_twisted:"