Hi all

Just a little bit about me. I've been at this, one way and another, most of my adult life, starting with my mothers heels when I was in my early teens. For various reasons I stopped wearing heels about 8 years ago but have recently rediscovered the pleasure. I can wear 3" all day without even noticing them and 4" for several hours ( and am working on that!). I wear 2" cuban heels( male type) to the office and have recently managed to get a pair of trainers with built in 3" heels which I wear all the time otherwise. I would love to work up to ballet boots, but that will take some time I think. Take care all.

Welcome to hhplace oldheels :) It doesn't matter how old you are or how long it's been since the last time you put on a pair of high heels, the desire never goes away. And, like all of the rest of us, sooner or later we take the practice up once again. Nice to have you join us. :wave:

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Hi! I am Shelly. I am new to this forum but am in no way new to wearing heels. I love the look of high heels especially classic stiletto looking heels and just wanted to say hello to all you shoe lovers out there. I hope you are having a fantastic summer so far and I will check back soon to see what all is going on in here. Take care!

Hi! I am Shelly. I am new to this forum but am in no way new to wearing heels. I love the look of high heels especially classic stiletto looking heels and just wanted to say hello to all you shoe lovers out there. I hope you are having a fantastic summer so far and I will check back soon to see what all is going on in here. Take care!

Welcome to hhplace, Shelly :) It is always great to have another female join our forum. We're always seeking new ideas and exciting opinions from our girl members. Please don't be a stranger. I hope you will participate freely, here. :wave:

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Hi Shelly and welcome to our group! These are a great group and very open and honest. It is nice to see another gal join the group that actualy likes to wear high heels. I was getting concerned that there may be more of us guys that wear HH than women. :wave: I hope that never happens. Have fun Bernheels