Christian Loubotin - SEARCH!

axels dream

LINK FOR CHRISTIAN LOUBOUTIN ROLANDO SATIN

Im trying to find these but can not find anywhereeeee!! i am desparate for them. i need in a Female Uk 5 (EURO 38)

But sites suggest going 1/2 a size up to have a good fit, so a 38 1/2 or a usa 8 could be better.

Im sure people on here will be able to help me as there are alot of fans. I really want these. I am located in england.

they are so rare ive only ever seen them once on ebay.

post-6713-133522918046_thumb.jpg

post-6713-133522918048_thumb.jpg

post-6713-13352291805_thumb.jpg

post-6713-133522918052_thumb.jpg

Have you tried googling a Christian Louboutin Site? A couple of weeks ago, I was able to find the UK ebay sight. Perhaps you can find the USA ebay sight. There are alot of Louboutins just waiting for people to spend fortunes on.

tryed ebay.com, ebay.ca, ebay.uk and ebay.fr ... nothing there =(.. im wondering if theres a site that sells real CL's, cos theres loada fake sites... only place i can find them on that i know is real is net-a-porter, but they dont have any

there is a website, the fashion spot, that covers every aspect of the fashion industry. It has a whole lot of members and a lot of good information. there is one thread, Shoes, Shoes, Shoes, where members talk about, post pictures of and ask questions about shoes. One sub thread is entitled "Christian Louboutian" and another sub-thread, The-in-search-of-shoes tread, is dedicated members asking other members where they can find a particular style, model or make of shoes. Perhaps this might be the ideal place to search for/ask questions about certain pairs of shoes that someone might be seeking.

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Dear Sir / Madam,

Thank you for your email.

We are extremely sorry that the Christian Louboutin Rolando Satin

pumps are completely sold out and are no longer stocked on our

website.

These belonged to the Fall Winter 2007 collection and were therefore

stocked three years ago on our website.

You may wish to check out our current fabulous selection of shoes by

Christian Louboutin at the following link, or alternatively you may wish to

refer to www.christianlouboutin.com for further styles and inspiration.

http://www.net-a-porter.com/Shop/Designers/Christian_Louboutin/Shoes

We hope that this is helpful for you and please let us know if we can

be of any further assistance.

Kind regards,

Leyla

Fashion Advisors

www.net-a-porter.com

You need to be quick with Louboutins.....

I totally agree with Pussyinboots. If you see them: snatch them. (you can fiercely add: "Mine!").

Any way, it seems some styles never pass away. I bought my Decolletes 868, and Pigalles 120, this year though they had been away almost all 2009. As a matter of fact, Pigalles have gone up 30 dollars since I bought them :wave:.

It seems Net-A-Porter has a special arrangement for them as it's the only place where you can find them in the web.

May be another place to look is Neiman Marcus, Bergdor Goodman or My Theresa.

As a matter of fact, Bergdorf Goodman has Rolandos in the site at this moment -not in satin, though-.

• 1 month later...

I found a pair of used Louboutin hyper prives in early 2009 on ebay...i was completely stunned that they were hardly worn, authentic and only $400. The owner claimed she had only worn them 3 times. Desparate for a pair of used Pigale 120's....

I found a pair of used Louboutin hyper prives in early 2009 on ebay...i was completely stunned that they were hardly worn, authentic and only $400. The owner claimed she had only worn them 3 times. Desparate for a pair of used Pigale 120's....

If you are desperate, Lance, I'd take the $595 deal on the site mentioned above.

I had to wait my size almost for two months, with both the Decolletes and the Pigalles.

So, I take it that it is rare finding a pait of CL's on ebay in good shape at a decent price?

So, I take it that it is rare finding a pait of CL's on ebay in good shape at a decent price?

How sure are you that they are genuine LB's?

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

IF GIRLS CAN WEAR PANTS THEN I CAN WEAR HEELS