Lady Gaga

Maximilian

Have you seen this? Lady Gaga in drag?

http://www.smh.com.au/entertainment/music/is-this-lady-gaga-in-drag-20100701-zol0.html

I respect her courage to be herself and dress however she wants without a care in the world, even though I find many of her styles quite outlandish that would make a man in a skirt and heels seem like a close minded man's daily wardrobe choice.

Whatever the true is about Lady Gaga should it concern any one else? The tabloids are your insight to think so. LG is performing whether you are insync or repelled. I could care less, but not much.

^^ This is causing a huge fuss everywhere.....which is the whole point of it no doubt.

For what it's worth, I'm with sendra45. I think it's a very effeminate male model.....but we have only seen the head and shoulders so far.

"Good Girls keep diaries....Bad Girls just don't have the time...!:icon_twisted:"

agree - Kylie did it more tastefully! (and the fact that she is hot, doesnt hurt :wave:) But found the Lady Gaga one quite good - imagine that it did provoke a lot of discussion ... If I didnt know better, I'd say that she is not only pushing boundries but also taking the mick out of her detractors who start the rumours about her

Gingers Rogers did everything Fred Astair did .. but backwards and in heels

male or female i'm not really bothered but her latest video has caused a storm because there is a man wearing heels, expect the usual negative comments about this.:wave:

Alejandro

nothing new kylie done it better

I liked the Kylie Minogue performance. The male dancers in the stiletto high heels moved very smoothly in the number. They didn't do a whole lot of dancing, but they moved good.