would you women date with a man that likes to wear high heels?

ljhh

i just was wondering how much women or what they think about dating or starting a relationship with a guy that wears heels, my ex gf accepted me but i don`t know if some other girl would accept me the way i am :S

Well since we would have a big interest in common i would say yes. My only advice to guys that are dating is: Tell her at first date Or wear at first date. If she dumbs you there you are better off.

I agree with Leigh. My ex didn't like my heels, but I told my current GF when we first met and she doesn't mind at all. Definitely best to tell her early on, that way if it does all go South at least it's before it gets too serious. From what I've read the biggest problem with telling her later is that she'll wonder what else you've been hiding. It seems that for most women it's less the heels that are the problem than the deception.

Well since we would have a big interest in common i would say yes. My only advice to guys that are dating is: Tell her at first date Or wear at first date. If she dumbs you there you are better off.

Absolutely! Far better to get it out in the open early on. I have no problem with guys in heels, in fact, if it's a way of a man expressing himself then I would encourage it......just so long as his legs weren't better than mine!!:):P

"Good Girls keep diaries....Bad Girls just don't have the time...!:icon_twisted:"

From what I've read the biggest problem with telling her later is that she'll wonder what else you've been hiding. It seems that for most women it's less the heels that are the problem than the deception.

Chris is right

That was the next question - "what else" when I told my lady.

Al

i just was wondering how much women or what they think about dating or starting a relationship with a guy that wears heels,

my ex gf accepted me but i don`t know if some other girl would accept me the way i am :S

quite different of alot of men, the most women do not date men for optical reasons or for what they wear.

depending on whats important for her she would more likely date you for your personality- your attitude concerning her - evtl. your money- your job- what ever.

it nothing bad, it is just how men and women are.

and if she likes you your heels will be ok for her too as it is a part of your personality.

quite different of alot of men, the most women do not date men for optical reasons or for what they wear.

depending on whats important for her she would more likely date you for your personality- your attitude concerning her - evtl. your money- your job- what ever.

it nothing bad, it is just how men and women are.

and if she likes you your heels will be ok for her too as it is a part of your personality.

Exactly. Thats why its so important to get it out from the beginning because if you do it later she will like other peps said think what else is he hidding or she might fell like she dont know you.

Maximillian:-) If my legs looked better than any girls I wouldn't hide them under a long skirt, I would proudly show them to any guy or gal. Leigh:-) If he owned his own heels he wouldn't have to wear yours. Again---private property. Works both ways I think. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

The only way i would dumb a guy for wearing heels was if he was wearing mine :PPrivate Property!!! :sad:

And would you "borrow" his heels, if they were the right size? :)

Maximillian:-)

If my legs looked better than any girls I wouldn't hide them under a long skirt, I would proudly show them to any guy or gal.

Leigh:-)

If he owned his own heels he wouldn't have to wear yours. Again---private property. Works both ways I think.

Cheers---

Dawn HH

And would you "borrow" his heels, if they were the right size? :)

Whats mine is mine. Whats hes is ours:D:D:D No just kidding. It works both ways as Dawn said.