What brand is this 6.5" patent pump?

I like this high heel so much, which is 6-6.5" shiny black patent pump (the bottom is also black), there's a logo inside the sole on the 3rd picture (those pictures are captured from a video), anyone can tell what brand is? Thanks

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Hi. I have a pair that look exactly like them, but with another insole. They called Ellie 8260. Lovely pair of shoes and for their hight pretty comfy;)

Trying to learn walking in superhigh stilettoheels

it is a little difficult to recognize because of the wide angle photography. on the one picture I would have thought it is something 6 inch high italian like fuss-schuhe.de offers on the other it seemed to me even similar to the vicious 7 inch heel by the-highest-heel ... but I do not think them ellie, though quite similar.

thos are deffinatley not pleaser and i think they are at least 7 inch the wnes im wearing in this pic are 6 inch pleaser domina449 the other shoes are quite a bit higer you can tell by the arch good luck finding them .peter:wave:post-22239-133522913308_thumb.jpg

We are all hear fir the same reason HEELS!!!

as far as one does not know the SIZE of the shoe, I would be carefull about a definite heels height even if the brand is known.... the same domina series are more likely 5,5 inch (no 6 inchers :) ) at size EU40-41 resp. US 9/10

Well, I have been looking around....and I suspect that they may be this 6.5" pump:

post-1866-133522913349_thumb.jpg

They are from the 'Electric Lingerie' range by 'The Highest Heel'.

post-1866-133522913341_thumb.jpg

post-1866-133522913346_thumb.jpg

"Good Girls keep diaries....Bad Girls just don't have the time...!:icon_twisted:"

Well, I have been looking around....and I suspect that they may be this 6.5" pump:

[ATTACH]9689[/ATTACH] [ATTACH]9690[/ATTACH] [ATTACH]9691[/ATTACH]

Compared "Electric Lingerie" brand logo with the photo, it's different

are they really so high?

@lovegsh: some shops label the shoes with their own logo/label so you cannot always go with that except if you know their manufacturers.

Well...I looked at three styles from 'The Highest Heel' and these are by far the closest, in design and in heel shape. The cut of the vamp is almost exactly the same, as is the shape of the heel. I also looked at 'Pleaser's' Scream with plain heels...and 'Ellie', and 'Hollywood Heels', but they were WAAAY off.

As for the 'logo'....these are the ONLY pair I have found with a 2 word label....it is possible of course that the name is the same....just different style lettering. Remember, we don't know how old those photographs are.....the lettering style may have been changed.....like 'Hollywood Heels' and 'Frederick's' have done in the past.

At least I tried...........

"Good Girls keep diaries....Bad Girls just don't have the time...!:icon_twisted:"