What's going on everyone?

I've been looking around on here, reviewing different profiles -- especially in the Girls forum. I did find some women, but there's just a very small handful of them. I like to be engaging and communicate a lot but the activity level here is kind of low, even among the guys too. Looks like I'm going to have to spruce things up a bit here, hehe. It's Mother's Day today so I can see that most people are probably out doing something. Me, I celebrate Mother's Day yesterday, hehe. Went shopping most of the day and treated my mom to just about everything, lol. Had a pretty good time.

• Like 1

Remember, Ginger Rogers did everything Fred Astaire did, but she did it backwards and in high heels. -- Faith Whittlesey

Well in my part of the world the weather is a bit overcast. There was rain this morning for breakfast caught me by surprise with a few things left outside. I just came in from grocery shopping. I can say DO NOT go grocery shopping while hungry and/or depressed!!! Mom's day I said a little thank you prayer for all the things that she gave me. Mom died at 93 last month. So enjoy'em while you have'em as it is not forever. Other than that life in general has been pretty good to me. I am still employed, I can put food on the table and have a decent roof over my head. -- Brandy

I've been looking around on here, reviewing different profiles -- especially in the Girls forum. I did find some women, but there's just a very small handful of them.

I like to be engaging and communicate a lot but the activity level here is kind of low, even among the guys too. Looks like I'm going to have to spruce things up a bit here, hehe.

It's Mother's Day today so I can see that most people are probably out doing something. Me, I celebrate Mother's Day yesterday, hehe. Went shopping most of the day and treated my mom to just about everything, lol. Had a pretty good time.

Hi Karen

Dont worry too much about the lack of female members at the moment, as we have made some fairly drastic changes and some fairly minor changes to the website over the last 3.5yrs, and gradually, regaining more of a female membership.

Sadly at one point, every female member left, as did many valuable male members, some have never returned, some have returned to say they wont return, and some have stuck with their friends and stayed, and were seeing an ever increasing number of women joining on a regular basis, as were working hard to shift away from the image the website had many years ago were the girls forum was 99% men posting, alot of whom were CD/TV/TG's or guys pretending to be girls, and all the fetish and trashy stuff that was being posted has pretty much all been removed, rules adjusted, AND enforced, and hopefully, the seedy image this website once had, has been eradicated, but it takes time to get back valued members, as some took their friendships elsewhere, but we have noticed a very marked improvement on the quality of members now joining us all, and enjoy 99.99% zero spam..

Well, enough of the boring history lesson and a huge welcome to you from all of us, we certainly look forward to hearing more from you as and when time permits :)

Heels for Men // Legwear Fashion // HHPlace Guidelines

If something doesn't look right, please report the content ASAP!

Hey Karen. Us girls are indeed the minor in here, but we are growing day by day, i guess the reason that there arent many girls is its normal for us to talk to our friends about shoes and do not have the need to use a site like this as many of the guys might have or had after joining this site. All we really can do this is spread the word to out friends and keep it going good :) Today have just relaxed pretty much, and re organised all my shoes so i can count them tommorow to see if have hit 300 pairs yet or still have more to go. But 1 thing for sure im here to stay, and to make this site more active you must stay and be patient, keep the site alive then it will grow. Happy Mothers Day to all mom's out there:D Leigh

Karen:-) I quite agree with what Leigh and Tech have said about the site. I for one really enjoy being a member here and talking to my many friends all around the world both male and female. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

Let's see... As to the female membership: I am one of the few, the proud, the female. We may be the minority but that's okay it's still fun. In fact, I think that it's better to have more males on here than females. Guys tend to be more open minded on a lot of things. I have noticed that girls on this site are more open minded than a lot of women I know from elsewhere. as to my day: Same old song and dance. A bit of homework, some web surfing, random stuff, and that's about it.

My head is buried in reports at the moment. I drop in here for light relief now and then. I agree with Eggnog, it has it's moments which provide amusement even if it is male centric. Although I'm not sure whether my presence is more habitual. I did swear to leave as soon as I become a Gold member...typical of my mindset. To be honest I'm not altogether sure whether I should be a member of a site that would have someone like me in it anyway.

Amanda Don't you dare depart! gold, platinum, diamond or whatever. You are one of the most level headed guides we have. Setting forward good comments and questions that are of high standards often beyond routine thought that challenges many of us, male certainly and I'm sure female equally. Ultimately there may be a time that the forums become defunct. Until then stay. (Pretty please). Al

Al that's a lot of "beyond routine" quality flattery.

Your wife is a lucky woman.

Amanda

Don't you dare depart! gold, platinum, diamond or whatever.

You are one of the most level headed guides we have.

Setting forward good comments and questions that are of high standards often beyond routine thought that challenges many of us, male certainly and I'm sure female equally.

Ultimately there may be a time that the forums become defunct. Until then stay.

(Pretty please).

Al

Amanda Snake:-) I quite agree with what Alsheels says and I agree with what you said about his wife. I have been married for 41 years now and soon to be 42 next month. I think that Mickey and I understand each other quite well by now. We have worked quite hard at it for a long time now. Cheers--- Dawn HH

Al that's a lot of "beyond routine" quality flattery.

Your wife is a lucky woman.

And forgiving.

Many a time I get things very wrong. Misreading the atmosphere is one and by now I should know better, I still revert to the previous rules however out of date they are, which complicates the situation.

Equally I feel I am luckier. Our relationship came together after complications from our previous marriages. (sorry not for here).

I bow at the compliment and thank you Amanda.

Al

Amanda Snake:-)

We have worked quite hard at it for a long time now.

Cheers---

Dawn HH

That is the first rule of a relationship. and We is the major factor.

Thanks DawnHH

Alsheels:-) Quite right you are as it takes 2 to tango. And we have tangoed for quite a while. Thats tango, not tangled, although we have participated in that activity occassionally too. TEE! HEE! Cheers--- Dawn HH