locking high heels?

Jbeas

As I said in another thread, me and my wife are into the whole master/submissive scene. While I understand its not everyones cup of tea it is ours. I have seen several different pairs of locking ballet shoes/boots, but its VERY rare to find regular 4-6 inch locking heels. My question is if any of you guys/girls out there that are high heel fanatics have come across any or own a pair or two? Again, any assistance is greatly appreciated.

Pleasers Domina model 1023 comes with interchangeable ankle straps, one pair uses two padlocks to cover the laces/zipper and keeps the boot on. They are more comfortable then other Domina models I've tried, perhaps since I have the leather and they have broken in a bit. I'd recommend them.

post-488-133522912057_thumb.jpg

(formerly known as "JimC")

I would suggest a DIY store. they have these small nice locks meant for warderobe/locker.... then some creativity e. g. with chains which you would find there in differnt sizes and of every length and you can make a good looking quality locking system yourself which does not even cost much. but those locks can be also used well with fix straps of normal shoes like leatherworks offer, as an example. also, those locks are in different colours, partly really decorative at heels LOL - usually they also have thre keys with them so it is quite save too. so have fun :)

I'll second the Domina-1023 boots. The heels are almost 6" in a size 12 and I love them! Just make sure to get them with the extra ankle straps. They should come with 3 pairs of them.

You mean ballet heels or just locking high heel shoes in genera? I personally don't have one but one of my girlfriends have one and I've actually tried it on. Let me tell you that it is very hard to walk in. I'm sure after you've worn them for awhile, you'll grow accustom to walking in them. I've only manage to stand up, take a few steps, then sat back down on her bed. I joke with her in regards to why she would get a shoe that is so unpractical? She replied similar to what Jbeas said about domination and gave me a wink, lol. I love high heels, but I don't think I could ever wear ballet shoes. Maybe just to bed when I'm "coupling", so to speak.

Remember, Ginger Rogers did everything Fred Astaire did, but she did it backwards and in high heels. -- Faith Whittlesey

A small piece of chain under the sole crossed over and around the ankle and locked at the back I find works great I locked myself in and posted the keys to myself( glad their wasn't a strike) I'm wearing 6 inch pumps at the moment and have had them on for 2 days and have slept in them also I don't need to lock myself in anymore I just love wearing them ,good luck with the shoes

We are all hear fir the same reason HEELS!!!