Hello All

I just wanted to take a moment and intriduce myself. My name is Rachel, and although I am a pro domme, I myself have an enormous high heel and fashon fetish. So it is great to be surrounded by others who feel the same way.

I just wanted to take a moment and intriduce myself. My name is Rachel, and although I am a pro domme, I myself have an enormous high heel and fashon fetish. So it is great to be surrounded by others who feel the same way.

Thats an un-usual thing for a woman to say, dont most women have shoe and fashion fetishes?

Heels for Men // Legwear Fashion // HHPlace Guidelines

If something doesn't look right, please report the content ASAP!

I am a pro domme, I

What does that mean? Are you a professional domme or a person that just likes domme?

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Isnt it obvious? Pro = Professional. No different to a pro-golfer for example.. Beats little balls with clubs PMSL!!! :P

It is quite obvious....but it could also mean "in favor of" like pro-energy conversation, for example.....:)

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Can't wait to see her reply on this to find out who is right: "Professional" or "in favor of" ?

Maybe you are both right :P

lol, seriously, are you guys honestly telling me you dont know what "pro-domme" means? lol....

If somebody is a pro-domme, then obviously they will also be in favour of it, otherwie they wouldnt do it would that... oh boy... You guys are hard work sometimes.. :)

Heels for Men // Legwear Fashion // HHPlace Guidelines

If something doesn't look right, please report the content ASAP!

lol, seriously, are you guys honestly telling me you dont know what "pro-domme" means? lol....

If somebody is a pro-domme, then obviously they will also be in favour of it, otherwie they wouldnt do it would that... oh boy... You guys are hard work sometimes.. :P

Lighten up, Tech.....pretty soon someone will accuse you as being Scandinavian.....humorless...:sad::whip::)