Spotted a male heeler in Naples, FL

Smudgeur

You'll have to better than say he's a heeler... what sort of heels was he wearing? Boots? Shoes? Sandals? Block heel? Stilettos?

Graduate footwear designer able to advise and assist on modification and shoe making projects.

And did you try to meet him, introduce yourself, and compliment him on his footwear choice? Always strike up a conversation with another heeler when you can! We heelers are out there, and if you see us, say hello! Steve

Was not me, was in naples a couple days ago and even though I had my heels with me, and planned to hit that mall, I did not have time.

(formerly known as "JimC")

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I used to yack with a group of guys in florida a few years ago that wore heels. I haven't spoken to them for years now though. Stopped conversing when they started to get really aggressive about me not coming to meet, or even move over to where they were. I live in Australia, and they didn't appear to understand the dynamics. Either that, or they were just plain nuts. But they did live near naples, and wore their (then red) stilettos out a fair bit. They also loved their cowboy boots.

• 1 month later...