My winter boots finally!

luvfemshoes

Hey luvfemshoes, Really nice boots, they will be excellent for public heeling. What kind are they? I have wedge boots and some for winter but not in a sheepskin type. By the way, awesome to have a female friend to share heeling interest with, that is almost more fun as you can be open an honest about what you really like, or at least I hope that is the way it is for you. Regardless, that is a treat and good for you having a friend like that! Give her our regards! Have in your winter! Mtnsofheels

Thanks mtnsofheels she does alot for me like when we've been out I've been wearing her ballet flats then we swap shoes while were out same with her sparkly thongs and she has even looked on ebay with me and said ya or nay to heels we've looked at. Her and I also got our pedicures together. Oh and the boots are from Bear Paw in the US, she liked them that much she wants a pair of her own but she can wear mine for the mean time!

Greetings luvfemshoes :-)

Those are very nice boots indeed: Well done !

I must say that you are a very lucky guy to share you passion with a female friend.

It is good to see that she is your friend because of who you are and not what you wear.