Hello

Hi, i'm Sue Not sure what to say, I was browsing for information to deal with some heel problems and somehow ended up here. I ended up spending more time here than expected so I asked him to open an account for me since he's the computer guy. To be honest, i'm not really that much in to heels since i find them uncomfortable. I usually wear 2 or 3 inch heels when i do wear heels but I try to accommodate my husband who has this little fetish. I'm trying to get used to 4 inch heels right now. Not sure just how active i'll be here but some of the posts have been interesting reading :) Also, my hubby said he would use this account for lurking. If there are any rules against a couple using one account, i'll have him open another account. thanks

Yes there are rules about it, but I think as you have been honest about it and are not a guy pretending to be a girl or a girl and a guy I think it will be fine for you to share your joint thoughts here. If you end up wanting to say something different, have loads to say or wanting to post in the girls section then another account would be needed. You will have to contact us first (drop me or another website team member a pm) good luck with the 4" heels btw

The angels have the phonebox.