yesterday bought this

Griez

http://www.fancy.lv/images/storage/cd5affd.jpg

and showed to friends, well one friend(woman) sad i walk in those better then she :smile: and that's on 5inch heel ^^

i wish i could walk in those over street, but im now afraid of, they are so shiny black and looks so cool, so everybody would notice that ^^

yep going again meet friends today will be star again for them(BTW some friend(guys) interested in this but are too afraid to try ^^ anyway thats bad for them- never try never will know how cool is this ^^

every human has they own choices...

Great looking "classic black patent pump" that is the corner stone of any well dressed person's wardrobe. Every lover of high heels should have at least one pair classic pumps in their collection. And, perhaps, an identical pair in red and white. They can be worn with every outfit. Congratulations on your purchase. Wear them with confidence and pride.

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Great looking "classic black patent pump" that is the corner stone of any well dressed person's wardrobe. Every lover of high heels should have at least one pair classic pumps in their collection. And, perhaps, an identical pair in red and white. They can be worn with every outfit.

Congratulations on your purchase. Wear them with confidence and pride.

I agree with what Bubba says about these high heels. You might even look for a pair like these in black leather, as opposed to patent leather.

http://www.fancy.lv/images/storage/cd5affd.jpg

and showed to friends, well one friend(woman) sad i walk in those better then she :P and that's on 5inch heel ^^

i wish i could walk in those over street, but im now afraid of, they are so shiny black and looks so cool, so everybody would notice that ^^

yep going again meet friends today will be star again for them(BTW some friend(guys) interested in this but are too afraid to try ^^ anyway thats bad for them- never try never will know how cool is this ^^

Thanks for sharing and GOOD to see you around :)

Feminine Style .  Masculine Soul.  Skin In The Game.

The perfect pair of classic black patent heels. You certainly can't go wrong with a pair or two, (including other colors), in your collection as they will fit right in with any outfit you choose to wear them with day or night. I'll bet that they feel comfortable even with the 5" heel. The perfect addition to any collection and so versatile in use. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

Great looking "classic black patent pump" that is the corner stone of any well dressed person's wardrobe. Every lover of high heels should have at least one pair classic pumps in their collection. And, perhaps, an identical pair in red and white. They can be worn with every outfit.

Congratulations on your purchase. Wear them with confidence and pride.

Like the little black dress for women? :)

Greetings Griez :-)

A nice and classic pair indeed :)

Now you only need to convince your friends to try high heels too !

And don't forget to tell them if they do, there is no turning back... :P

those heels looks very nice!

I agree with Daniel, at first for me it was just to feel what walking in heels is...and now it's hard to resist buying heels...:sad: