Hello Agine :)

Heya all :nono:) I have bin away for long time i know :S but RL hade some big iders and some big down´s Atm all is nerly good, but stille my brain struggles whit some serios stuff...... big dissions to make. It toke some time to say but i have finaly hade time and will look in now and then :smile: No i have not put the heels away, if no woman can love me for who i am i don´t need 1 :) so the are gona stay :) but ther more to it. Hope you all are good :silly: and got some nice new shoes :sad:

((( Frist i am not good to spell )))

..........(((( Sorry for that ))))........

.......................(",).......................

http://s112.photobucket.com/albums/n161/FreeMannWorld/

Welcome back FreeMannWorld! I'm sure that there are plenty of women out there who don't mind and even like men wearing heels. You can tell by some of the stories posted in these forums where women make compliments about the member's heels. It might take time but hang in there. :smile:

Heya all :huh:)

I have bin away for long time i know :S but RL hade some big iders and some big down´s

Atm all is nerly good, but stille my brain struggles whit some serios stuff...... big dissions to make.

It toke some time to say but i have finaly hade time and will look in now and then :)

No i have not put the heels away, if no woman can love me for who i am i don´t need 1 :silly: so the are gona stay :sad: but ther more to it.

Hope you all are good :) and got some nice new shoes :nono:

Nice to see you back....:smile:

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

• 3 weeks later...

Ty all :) well yeah i hope ther is 1 out ther and i bet that she´s damen cute :smile: Well now i can´t run from it eny more! i have allways belive that i WAS a mann who just hade a defrinde tast in clothing, most shoes but i much say i have become more and more aware that i my lust/desire (cutten find a good word for it) for be a girl, it have now come to the end, and i have talk to my doctor about changes sexualitet (MtK). Its hade to say it and admit it, but i have hade it for menny yers now and that allso why i have not postet much for a long time, i bin trying for a long time see if i cut mix my cloth in so it hade a more unisex look but that is not enoff for me. Not that i say that menn look bade in "girl" shoes, matter fackt i think menny in here look good in them :P If i orfent some by saying it then i am sorry. I may have said some in the past that conflickt whit i say now..... But i have try to denide it for a quit long time now, so i belive that have it gona be from the day i meet up whit the docktor some day in the neer future :sad: so slowly i gona fade abit 1 side to anotter.... only time will tell :whip: I hope you guys and grils gona understand it :smile: and think i gona post abit more... "Whit love" FreeMannWorld -And i stille belive what my Log on Name says

((( Frist i am not good to spell )))

..........(((( Sorry for that ))))........

.......................(",).......................

http://s112.photobucket.com/albums/n161/FreeMannWorld/