another aussie hello

hi all! I have just freshly joined up and am looking to have fun talking and chatting about high heels. I'm in Melbourne, am 33 and love everything about high heels, the way they look, the way they make anyones legs look so good and having tried some on the way they make my legs look! I look forward to meeting new friends on here. :smile:

welcome melbguy!! always great to see another aussie member join up, we've had quite a few lately! im also in melb, the SE suburb's more precisely, where abouts are you? so your an admirer of all things high heels and have tried some on, that's awesome! do you own any yourself? are you looking to buy some? does anybody around you know about your passion for heels? hope you enjoy HHP as much as i do!

Awesome to see another Aussie joining. I'm from Melbourne too, out in the eastern suburbs. I look forward to seeing more of your posts soon. Hope you enjoy it here.

Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level, then beat you with experience.

Hi All, Thanks for the welcome inn answer to a couple of questions im in the sth eastern suburbs of Melbourne. No one around me knows about this passion of mine and I bought a pair of 4" heels from target size 11 but returned them the next day as they were a touch too small and i was worried that someone would find them! So still need to find a pair to keep!

Hi All,

Thanks for the welcome inn answer to a couple of questions im in the sth eastern suburbs of Melbourne. No one around me knows about this passion of mine and I bought a pair of 4" heels from target size 11 but returned them the next day as they were a touch too small and i was worried that someone would find them! So still need to find a pair to keep!

Thanks for the reply! oh wow so your very close to me then! it's nice to know that your not alone in your passion for heels, even locally! If you feel you need a helping hand or just another person there with you at anytime to boost your confidence please don't hesitate to contact me! It's great having an outlet for your passion.

Don't be worried about somebody finding them, just hide them well if you plan on keeping your heeling a secret! :) I recently opened up to my girlfriend about my preferance for high heels and she was very accepting of it and supports me 100%. It's still fresh to her so there are some aspects to it that she is yet to get used to, but in time i know she will become oblivious to it ever being anything at all :smile:

• 2 weeks later...

good luck with finding heels that fits..... i'm a 10.5-11 which is fortunate as most of the big stores have up to size 11 (target, bigw, myer - but not kmart).... it might be a little harder if size 11 was too small..... good luck and i'll keep a look out for you and let you know if i find any good place/stores for larger size heels

Thanks for that aussieheels1. I got the pair i had from target but i like some of Kmarts better! they have some very sexy black patent 3 and 4 inch stilletos id love to try but they are only size 10 :). Guess I'll keep my eyes out!

i know... i like the kmart shoes too but their size 10 is too small for me as well.... the new retail chains Ruby have some awesome shoes at reasonable price but i think they go up to around size 10 as well..... payless have 11 sometimes......

Welcome to High Heel Place. I wear a size 12 in women's high heels, but I have had good luck with a couple of pairs of size 11's from Target. You might try several pairs on the next time you're at Target and see if there are any that might possibly fit you. hope to hear more from you soon and welcome again.