espadrilles etc

esqjash

Has anyone ordered from Espadrilles, Etc.? I ordered a pair of Donata clogs, and can't get any shipping info from Espadrilles.

Well, if you click on the 'Customer Service' button, it tells you that you should enter an EMail address with your order, and they then send you an Order Confirmation, which, I would think, will include Shipping Information:

http://www.espadrillesetc.com/customer_service.php

In fact, if you read all the information in the bottom part of the Checkout, it says that UPS do not deliver to PO BOX Addresses and/or Freight Forwarding addresses:

http://www.espadrillesetc.com/web.php?action=checkout

There is also a UPS Tracking button at the top of the Website, which would indicate that they send ALL orders out by UPS Parcels. They also give you a UPS Tracker page to follow your order too:

http://www.espadrillesetc.com/ups_tracking.php

So in conclusion, I would guess that they use UPS for Shipping. It's amazing what you can find out if you look!

"Good Girls keep diaries....Bad Girls just don't have the time...!:icon_twisted:"

ESQJASH--- If this company is like 99.9% of everyone else then some sort of confirmation number should have been generated which could then be referenced in any communication you'll soon have with this outfit. It is possible the email address you provided them is in error, either your typing mistake or their transcriptional error hence no reply from them I just don't know unless I saw the email stream. Anyways, follow pussyinboots and her advice, and look for a UPS tracking number then go to the UPS site and see what the status is. Trust me, it's how we all track all our incoming heels! I would get this firm's phone number and call them. These days it's possible with creative calling plans, VOP internet calls, and MagicJack to call about anywhere for less than a dollar. The salient point here is you have paid for something and deserve the courtesy of customer information that accompanies the transaction. So, step forth and demand your consumer rights!!! HappyinHeels

- Check your junk mail - Call them A few times I was fuming and fussing about no way to check order status and no response to emails. Finally I called, and in every case found that the order was on the way and: - in spite of a fancy web site, they really don't do computers well and never saw the email because it got spammed or because the one person who knows how to check it is on vacation. As others have said, you can call Spain for at most a couple dollars, and more likely for a few cents. My home service, Ooma, charges 2.2 cents per minute.

My shoes came and are now in my avatar. Thoughts?

Picture in your avatar is kinda small. Can't really tell anything about them

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.