Hello everyone

Welcome to hhplace, Pamela2011:wavey: Great to add another female member to our. Please feel free to join in discussing all aspect of high heels. :smile:

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Thanks for the welcome!

':smile: Still trying to figure out how to post a photo. I would like to share pictures of the line of shoes that I am launching.

:silly:

I will happily let one of the moderators explain to you hhplace's policy about joining this forum to promote your web sale sites. :smile::)

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Thanks for the welcome!

':smile: Still trying to figure out how to post a photo. I would like to share pictures of the line of shoes that I am launching.

:smile:

Pamela

Welcome to HHPlace, please be aware that if your looking to advertise here, you need a minimum of 100+ posts, and then may only advertise in 1 thread within the retailers section.

Basically, treat this place like your friends...

Friendship first, what you do for a living is secondary... You want friends and sales, they need to be earned, and nobody trsuts a spammer who gets banned in their first few posts... :)

Weird, this medication I'm on is making me soft in the head... Others would have been banned for this by now...

Heels for Men // Legwear Fashion // HHPlace Guidelines

If something doesn't look right, please report the content ASAP!

• 3 weeks later...